[REDACTED]

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

Take this down. Now.

inb4 lock

[deleted]

Target lock, I repeat we HAVE Target Lock.

Okay i will remove it :smiley: Sorry didnt know that

Well that’s a nice little surprise I just ruined for myself. Damn you curiosity!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu

2 week early review copy?

Reported. -Yoink!-

> Reported. -Yoink!-

Chill, dude. I don’t think the OP really understands the concept of a leak.

> 2 week early review copy?

Probably not.

More like either a Bootlegged copy, or someone has been naughty and took their copy from the stockroom early.

They’re actually out there. Naked Eli is playing it now for The Gamestation review.

i saw some swedish guy on someones friends list playing it online not sure how.

> > 2 week early review copy?
>
> They’re actually out there. Naked Eli is playing it now for The Gamestation review.

Yeah but its illegal for him to post videos to youtube showing in game footage of Campaign as well though :P, so its most likely another one of those downloaded copies. I feel sorry for their poor XBOX knowing its about to become useless lol.

> Reported. -Yoink!-

Reported. Hypocrite.

> > 2 week early review copy?
>
> They’re actually out there. Naked Eli is playing it now for The Gamestation review.

I know that there are people playing at Events , but in my Video which i posted and deleted he was playing Campaign on a Mission (NO SPOILERS ANYMORE :D)

> > Reported. -Yoink!-
>
> Reported. Hypocrite.

What’s hypocritical? I fail to see the correlation between posting leaked content and me flaming someone.

If you disagree with my ‘name calling’ fine. But hypocrite isn’t the word you’re looking for.

> > > Reported. -Yoink!-
> >
> > Reported. Hypocrite.
>
> What’s hypocritical? I fail to see the correlation between posting leaked content and me flaming someone.
>
>
> If you disagree with my ‘name calling’ fine. But hypocrite isn’t the word you’re looking for.

You reported him for breaking the rules, then you do the same thing. Hypocrite! :smiley:

They fall into the same category.