REDACTED

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from soliciting or trading Microsoft Points or LIVE codes from other users.

I offer you a Merry Christmas :smiley:

This is not a good trade and not even close to the values… Anyone wlling to trade with you is trying to scam you.
PS: Trading is not allowed :x

I always wondered why these helmets never pooped up in the full game! Not that I would wear them… <.<
Okay, I think I’d wear one, but they aren’t unlockable! So weird. Pretty sure people would push themselves to get higher ranks like 130 to unlock them, you know? Remember how hard it was to get stuff in Reach?! Halo 3, you just had to unlock the achies. That was way better.

Trading is against the forum rules. Unless you are giving it away then don’t even bother as it will result in your thread being locked.

As someone above me said, trading is against the forum rules.

> I always wondered why these helmets never pooped up in the full game! Not that I would wear them… <.<
> Okay, I think I’d wear one, but they aren’t unlockable! So weird. Pretty sure people would push themselves to get higher ranks like 130 to unlock them, you know? Remember how hard it was to get stuff in Reach?! Halo 3, you just had to unlock the achies. That was way better.

Unlocking something by getting all achievements would be great, but 343i and MS had to give something exclusive to who bought the limited edition console, and thats the helmet.

> > I always wondered why these helmets never pooped up in the full game! Not that I would wear them… <.<
> > Okay, I think I’d wear one, but they aren’t unlockable! So weird. Pretty sure people would push themselves to get higher ranks like 130 to unlock them, you know? Remember how hard it was to get stuff in Reach?! Halo 3, you just had to unlock the achies. That was way better.
>
> Unlocking something by getting all achievements would be great, but 343i and MS had to give something exclusive to who bought the limited edition console, and thats the helmet.

They got FOTUS. That’s all. A Unicorn based helmet.
The rest were store exclusives.
And people blahblah about how bad Gamestop is…did -Yoink!- NOT sell GS copies of Halo 4? I think if it was made for the game, it should be sold with the game. If 343 made content that DIDN’T FIT in Halo 4 before release, it should still be free dlc later until finished.

> > > I always wondered why these helmets never pooped up in the full game! Not that I would wear them… <.<
> > > Okay, I think I’d wear one, but they aren’t unlockable! So weird. Pretty sure people would push themselves to get higher ranks like 130 to unlock them, you know? Remember how hard it was to get stuff in Reach?! Halo 3, you just had to unlock the achies. That was way better.
> >
> > Unlocking something by getting all achievements would be great, but 343i and MS had to give something exclusive to who bought the limited edition console, and thats the helmet.
>
> They got FOTUS. That’s all. A Unicorn based helmet.
> The rest were store exclusives.
> And people blahblah about how bad Gamestop is…did -Yoink!- NOT sell GS copies of Halo 4? I think if it was made for the game, it should be sold with the game. If 343 made content that DIDN’T FIT in Halo 4 before release, it should still be free dlc later until finished.

LOL, I tough OP was trading FOTUS.

Ah, I was unaware of this.

Thank you. Anyway of removing a topic?

> Ah, I was unaware of this.
>
> Thank you. Anyway of removing a topic?

Just wait, a forum mod will be by sometime to lock it.