[REDACTED]

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post leaked content, real or fake.

Don’t do speculations. And if you do, at least give proof where a 343 employee announced it.

Revealed?

Until it’s not OFFICIALY revealed or the Mods are told to remove the Embargo, it’s going to be considered a leak.

I honestly don’t see the problem with revealing the remake, it almost makes zero difference to anyone at this current stage in time.

Well, i got suspended for saying it… So, don’t do it.

I was just interested in the name change. I like it keeps in line with Norse mythology.

> .

Kind of late now isn’t it?

[REDACTED BY MONITOR]

[REDACTED BY MONITOR]

[REDACTED BY MONITOR]

> >

blinks …Are you two twins? 83

“It’s been leaked” Have you read the forum rules? Don’t post leaked content, real or fake.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Stop being a cop please. No one likes a forum cop. That’s what the mods are for.

Well, read the rules before making this kind of threads. You said it yourself, “It’s been leaked”

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Well, read the rules before making this kind of threads. You said it yourself, “It’s been leaked”

Guess what. That story, is definitely a cool one.

>

You have to remember that it’s 4:36 AM in USA, it’s normal that Mods are a little off at this time…this would have been locked imediately at any PM time.

Also, he is right; If there’s no police around does the means that you are supposed to break the rules?

> blinks …Are you two twins? 83

Yarr… 0.0