[REDACTED]

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

So basically, download both disc to your hard drive, and keep one disc in the tray. Sounds good to me.

Install disc 2, play on disc 1. Got it!

I am very happy to hear this

Frankie revealed what the second disc did earlier this week in an interview with a few French guys.

Erm, I hate to be “that” guy, but welcome to last week?

> According to the publisher, Halo 4’s second disc “contains data that will need to be installed on an Xbox 360 hard drive or compatible flash storage device with at least 8GB of available memory in order to access ‘Halo 4’s’ extensive suite of multiplayer features.”

What about campaign?

Will it run smoothly without installing? The performance of Reach and Anniversary were 10x worse when played on disc. When installed, performance was slightly improved but not much. I’d like to know if installing guarantees better performance.

> > According to the publisher, Halo 4’s second disc “contains data that will need to be installed on an Xbox 360 hard drive or compatible flash storage device with at least 8GB of available memory in order to access ‘Halo 4’s’ extensive suite of multiplayer features.”
>
> What about campaign?
>
> Will it run smoothly without installing? The performance of Reach and Anniversary were 10x worse when played on disc. When installed, performance was slightly improved but not much. I’d like to know if installing guarantees better performance.

No idea. I’m just going to install disc 1 anyways.

Well, at least it’s not like BF3 where you have to change discs just to play the single player. Glad to hear that we only need one disc to actually play.

well, its news to me, woohoo!