[REDACTED]

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

[REDACTED] is most definitely an -Yoink!- baby face, he clearly has no idea what to do with the Halo franchise, but he is willing to soak in the fame… calling it “the best halo ever” I strongly disagree, what you have given us is a game with a multiplayer that was fun for two weeks, a forgettable campaign, and a co-op that wasn’t even ready for launch, I am ashamed to play a game that is clearly down the path of call of duty. Bungie would have done an infinitely better job. Who the hell put this down syndrome mother -Yoink- at the helm???

I’d rebuke you for posting this, but I’m too busy laughing at the blatant immaturity.

7/10 almost made my day.

The campaign has moments on par with any other Halo in the series (other than maybe the first appearance of the flood). The multi-player has by far the most problems in need of attention. IMO the writing and campaign teams are just fine. Also Frankie will freely admit that he is a less than stellar player , so in his eyes Halo 4 maybe the greatest ever. It is all opinion.

Almost forgot , In b4 lock.

In Before the lock.

dude you are so selfish for making this topic so im reporting you.

Everyone who voted should be ashamed of themselves for joining in this imature and idiotic attack…in before lock

Leave Stinkles alone, keep this forum alive!!!

in before the lock

Saying he has those illnesses is -Yoinked!- up and not funny. You don’t like Halo 4 ok that’s fine quit and stop -Yoinking!- about it not like they are gonna see your low class thread and and start crying and change H4 into 3, get a life. HALO 4 is great.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

[REDACTED] is a baby-faced -Yoink!- that’s for sure. Halo 4 is an O.K. game but is no where near as good as the other games. More like CoD, which I hate. -Yoink- you [REDACTED]!!!

In b4 lock.

And lolmor locked

Is baby-face actually a syndrome?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts, and please do not flame or attack others.

Halo 4 is a joke compared to any other halos 343 is now the laughing stock and is mentally sick if that -Yoink- thinks halo 4 is the best halo against wars reach or the best part halo 3

Oh wow man, you should learn how to be respectful to people. What you wrote here…no words….no words…

So . . . many things wrong with this post.

lol don’t blame Frankie, blame the guys who rushed forge, custom games and theater.
At least Frankie has the guts to tell the truth.

> “So let me save you the trouble of trolling my statement: We have a lot to learn. We made a lot of mistakes. We can do better. And we know this, and we will. But I don’t want to spend the first moments of the year thinking about the negatives, because frankly, I am incredibly proud of both the team and the game that team created.
>
> And for a first effort, it wasn’t half bad.” -Frankie