REDACTED

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not promote cheating or griefing.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

So while playing these maps i found a couple broken places, the one on shatter is game-breaking for oddball, and the complex one is too. You should all take a look at these…

REDACTED

Seriously, take a look to see just how bad it is…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

Bump, seriously check them out.

Just look at this… ITS BROKEN

I knew Shatter was broken. But the other one as well?

Does 343 even know how to test maps?

Wow, you’ve been under a rock. Complex was fixed like a week or two ago. And I haven’t even seen anyone use this Shatter one (except my friend that discovered it by accident), so how is it “breaking” the maps?

> Wow, you’ve been under a rock. Complex was fixed like a week or two ago. And I haven’t even seen anyone use this Shatter one (except my friend that discovered it by accident), so how is it “breaking” the maps?

Complex was only fixed in matchmaking.

I think all of the glitch fixes only work in matchmaking.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> Wow, you’ve been under a rock. Complex was fixed like a week or two ago. And I haven’t even seen anyone use this Shatter one (except my friend that discovered it by accident), so how is it “breaking” the maps?

I dont know if you actually watched the video, but its a NEW GLITCH SPOT THAT HASNT BEEN PATCHED. Moron. And oddball? Now you know where to go.

> Wow, you’ve been under a rock. Complex was fixed like a week or two ago.

Complex was fixed before the map pack was released?

> > Wow, you’ve been under a rock. Complex was fixed like a week or two ago.
>
> Complex was fixed before the map pack was released?

Yes. I’m pretty sure you’re confusing Complex with a DLC map.

so yeah provide people a video and guide on how to glitch this -Yoink- and cheat really smart.

> so yeah provide people a video and guide on how to glitch this Yoink! and cheat really smart.

It is only when these become widespread that they become worth the dev’s time to fix. So yeah, it is really smart.

Why fix something nobody knows… hence the video…