[redacted]

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

with hope!

what are you talking about???

what do you think they should get for trashing halo??

That’s not extreme at all.

/sarcasm

inb4lock

Seriously I don’t like some of the stuff that 343 did Halo 4, but this is just stupid.

This is stupid. And not really funny at all.
No body deserves to be killed over a game. Get over it.

Well, certainly not a death wish, geez…they are just game developers lmfao.Not sure whether to take this thread serious or not.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

It’s not extreme at all… They should have their hands replaced with COD disks for what they have done to halo.

plz leave a good topic not a death penalty. this topic is going to get locked up so good day.

Reported for non-constructive, harmful and offending post.

I’m sad to hear that you do not like 343 or Halo 4, but 343 is made up of people like us. Nobody should wish for others to die. I like Halo 4 and don’t mind 343, but people who don’t like them should hope for them to become a better studio and learn from their mistakes or get replaced by a different developer, not wish for them to die.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

inb4 fanboy or what lol, dont make me laff… halo 4 is a turd game man, they wrecked it now

What? You’re alone on this one man. Lmao

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

Playing with Lego and putting my finger in my belly button is better than this crap

Lego lol thats a fact!

I dislike the changes in H4, but I’d rather discuss them in an intelligent manner, not by telling the devs at 343 to kill themselves.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

did not say kill themselves did i, facts man facts…

Whatever, you get what I mean. Just let’s give constructive criticism and have a discussion, this is a bit harsh.

Yeah, because you don’t have issues at all, maybe you should go see a psychologist if you’re having homicidal thoughts over a video game

Easy thing to do don’t play it and sell it i think Halo 4 is an amazing game sure it may not be like the rest but every halo game changes just go back and see from CE to Halo 4 .
Love

• Spartan-044