redacted

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>

> 2533274843875149;1:
>

Not necessarily, as Gyoza’s voice might only be used during cutscenes or flashbacks. I’m really hoping the Flood is back for real, though!

> 2533274807275391;2:
> > 2533274843875149;1:
> > Wow, it’s been a couple years since i’ve been in these forums…
> >
> > Anyways, i wanted to know who the voice actor was for the pilot in the Halo Infinite trailer, so i searched for Halo Infinite on IMDB, and something caught my attention…
> >
> > The only cast listed are Steve Downes and Jen Taylor (Master Chief and Cortana Respectively)…
> >
> > … And “Gyoza the Pug” … as Flood infection form!
> >
> > Does this mean the flood are confirmed for infinite?
> >
> > i know 343 had some audio recordings for the game on youtube with a pug, and everyone thinks it sounds like the flood, but i think this listing on IMDB confirms it, at least i hope it does.
> >
> > Prometheans, The Banished and the flood? Sounds pretty cool.
>
> Not necessarily, as Gyoza’s voice might only be used during cutscenes or flashbacks. I’m really hoping the Flood is back for real, though!

It’d be such a tease, i hope it’s not just some terminal or flashback.

I believe anybody can add stuff to IMDB to a degree. Kind of like Wikipedia. From what I understand on the Halo Reddit the consensus is that someone just made this up as a joke. Because the dog does sound like a Flood infection pod… Kinda. Most likely his barks will just be Grunts.

First things first, IMDB is a wiki-style website. Anyone can edit it and can say anything they want; even if its based on speculation like this.

Secondly, the Gyoza the pug thing annoys me. There has been absolutely zero confirmation that the pug is being used specifically for flood sounds; and honestly to me, he just sounds like a generic non-human grunting sounds for grunts, brutes, even elites. Hear for yourself, and don’t look too deeply into it. After all just a cute dog video.

Like the two above me, IMDB can be edited pretty openly, and you can imagine the possible trolls. Keep a skeptical mind well browsing it, especially before the game is released.

> 2533274847563380;6:
> Like the two above me, IMDB can be edited pretty openly, and you can imagine the possible trolls. Keep a skeptical mind well browsing it, especially before the game is released.

The person who put the pug on their confirmed he did it and was fake.

> 2533274843875149;1:
>

I TOLD them it was flood but noooo, they kept telling me its a grunt.
My DMs are open for apologies.

Great find :+1:, this all but confirms it.

As a reminder IMDB can be edited by anyone. And any information that is not given from a primary source (I.E. 343) is most likely nonsense some kid typed up to get a response. This shouldn’t be treated any differently than a someone claiming a friend of a friend told be that if you stare at an onion long enough it’ll peel.

> 2533274866906624;9:
> Great find :+1:, this all but confirms it.

It confirms nothing.