[redacted]

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Anyways, the video is of him DDosing everyone out of the match in Black Ops 2, which he announced he was going to boot everyone if his team didn’t tell him our IP’s, which we didn’t.

This is one thing that makes Halo a better game; there’s not a DDoser community.

And he was doing it in League Play too. He’s ACTUALLY ranked [redacted] in the Masters Division ([redacted] out of the top 2% of the active population), probably mostly due to DDosing.

Anyways, here’s the video guys. Do what y’all can to ban this guy. DDosing can be done in any online game, it’s not limited to CoD, so once he gets bored cheating at CoD, he’ll switch to other games to cheat in.

Get him banned.

[link redacted by a moderator]

Sorry mate, but i don’t think this sort of discussion belongs to Halo Waypoint forums.

I suggest you send that video to the Xbox support or something.

> Sorry mate, but i don’t think this sort of discussion belongs to Halo Waypoint forums.
>
> I suggest you send that video to the Xbox support or something.

No, in fact, it does not. It is against the rules to attack anyone and this would fall into that category.