Redacted

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Redacted…

Making a new post about a thread that was locked is a good way to get the new thread locked.
And the thread could have been inciting something or other.

Found the thread in question. Seems like Snicker thought that we have had enough threads like that and it did seem to of gotten slightly off topic what with the crime talk.

The thing about farming is issue or not it doesn’t go away whether people think so or not. Just remember when I said people make the “B.S.” Excuse on it.

I’d talk to the mod about it rather than openly talking about it, saves you trouble.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2576836393959214;2:
> Making a new post about a thread that was locked is a good way to get the new thread locked.
> And the thread could have been inciting something or other.

The last one was very unfairly locked. no one in the thread was breaking any of the rules. it definitely isn’t fair that some can comment on it after it’s locked where a response can’t even be given. But this is a legit question I am asking. at what point should changes be made when and if some thing is an issue.

> 2533274816788253;1:
> For it to be considered an issue? So farming is a hot topic and apparently you can start a thread about how it’s an issue and happens all the time, without actual proof, and the thread is allowed. So how often is something too often? is once a problem like some one said? I was trying to discuss this and the monitor locked it even though it wasn’t violating any rules. then even another monitor or some one commented on it AFTER it was locked unfairly. sorry got off on a tangent there but any ways where is the line between it happens and it’s an actual issue?

Dude you start topics just as much about how farming isn’t an issue, so you’re being just as annoying as everyone complaining about it. One post is enough.

> 2533274873772972;6:
> > 2533274816788253;1:
> > For it to be considered an issue? So farming is a hot topic and apparently you can start a thread about how it’s an issue and happens all the time, without actual proof, and the thread is allowed. So how often is something too often? is once a problem like some one said? I was trying to discuss this and the monitor locked it even though it wasn’t violating any rules. then even another monitor or some one commented on it AFTER it was locked unfairly. sorry got off on a tangent there but any ways where is the line between it happens and it’s an actual issue?
>
> Dude you start topics just as much about how farming isn’t an issue, so you’re being just as annoying as everyone complaining about it. One post is enough.

This isn’t necessarily just for farming though. it can be any issue.

For the record this isn’t just about farming per say it can be any issue with the game, bad spawns, late jip, reqs unavailable, retrieving data, etc…

I get what you are saying that it can be any issue or topic. But this thread is likely to be closed, you’d probably of been better off messaging Snicker herself.
That also being said maybe for some reason they just picked that thread because they’ve seen many of them. I don’t know why they closed it. Only they do.

> 2576836393959214;9:
> Redacted

> 2576836393959214;9:
> Redacted

> 2576836393959214;9:
> Redacted

> 2576836393959214;9:
> Redacted

> 2576836393959214;9:
> Redacted

> 2576836393959214;9:
> Redacted

> 2576836393959214;9:
> Redacted

… Hammer

The thread yours was in response to:

[Constructive post on why OP thinks Warzone needs improvements]

Your post:

“I played 5 games of WZ and didn’t get farmed so CLEARLY it’s not that big of an issue!!!”

Your post adds absolutely nothing new to warrant being a stand-alone thread when you posted similar things in the first thread.

Just as with everything else, your* experience =/= everyone else’s and by making sweeping proclamations that because it doesn’t happen to you, it never happens, or because it happened before, you need to “grow thicker skin,” or because [reasons], you’re once again trivializing everyone else’s experiences.

And yes I saw your PM but hadn’t had a chance to respond because I’ve been at work. Posting this doesn’t help.