[REDACTED] LAG SWITCH CHEATER

[REDACTED] is a lag switcher. Every game he’s in is laggy. i have games on my fileshare of him obviously lag switching. i need who ever is in charge of bans to watch him.

I recentley infultrated him and his circle of cheaters. Swallowing my pride and disguising myself as a follower. I hate when people lag switch to win. It hurts when ive worked hard to get to where im at in the community and to watch this…this trash, cheat his way in.

I know of many players who would vouche for me. He thinks we re backing out because he’s sooo good. NO! I refuse to lose to a lag cheater.

[REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED]

I have games of his lag on my fileshare. The one on ISLAND PLAZA, 3rd round is disgusting.

I cannot wait for dedicated servers. Halo 4 …shoot…Halo in general are my favorite games ever! Please understand that i am not being a “sore loser” I just want the community to be on equal playing fields!

I know if anyone who matters plays 5 seconds will see his cheating ways. you can find him on FLOOD.

thanks community!!

Please don’t single people out by name. If they are abusing the system, file a complaint on them using their profile and move on. XBLE will evaluate at that point.

Dang, you got there before I could say it!

Unfortunately file complaints don’t do anything. I guess I’ll try www.halotracker.com. the real halo site. Thanks guys

> Unfortunately file complaints don’t do anything. I guess I’ll try www.halotracker.com. the real halo site. Thanks guys

I’m not really sure what you expect HT to do but they aren’t the “real” Halo site. Good luck.

> > Unfortunately file complaints don’t do anything. I guess I’ll try www.halotracker.com. the real halo site. Thanks guys
>
> I’m not really sure what you expect HT to do but they aren’t the “real” Halo site. Good luck.

Lol, the “real” Halo site. Can’t get more real than Waypoint.

this site is ok but it doesnt even have leaderboards. Just people that love candy bars way to much and only play an outdated dieing game, for noobs. :wink:
NOT SAYING NAMES;)

plus www.halotracker.com not only ranks EVERYTHING, but also has a section where you can actually post games of people boosting, lag switching, etc. You cant “prove” somethings by file complaints.

plus what they dont want you to know is that the XBLE simply do not have the time to evaluate everything. thus people can get away with almost anything but boosting.