RED vs Blue

Not generally one to complain. BUT

the BLUE color especially in reach really kinda washes out in the backdrop vs the RED STANDS out on almost every map, Giving an Adv ,especially in SWAT. I’d hate to advocate for something that’s been around since inception and spawned stuff like RoosterTeeths legendary Red vs Blue series . However i think of equality the color should at least change to Light blue vs the darker one.

Or another color perhaps? Thoughts

> 2533274851574900;1:
> Not generally one to complain. BUT
>
> the BLUE color especially in reach really kinda washes out in the backdrop vs the RED STANDS out on almost every map, Giving an Adv ,especially in SWAT. I’d hate to advocate for something that’s been around since inception and spawned stuff like RoosterTeeths legendary Red vs Blue series . However i think of equality the color should at least change to Light blue vs the darker one.
>
> Or another color perhaps? Thoughts

If I recall correctly, I think there was a study done that determined that red teams overall won slightly over half of all games, and they were guessing that it may have been psychological… the idea of red being an aggressive color.

That said, I don’t have any trouble spotting opponents of either color, and when I had a gold account I won over 60% of the games I was in regardless of which team color I was on. I don’t have the exact number, because Waypoint erased my Halo 5 stats.

Pretty much what first reply said.

I just add that this sounds like some Blue team scheming trickery.

Not in a serious note though.

I’ll just report for racism… Seriously though, I think the main problem with this discussion is how the lighting works from game to game. We kind of saw an attempt in Halo: 5 to “fix” this by making the player models glow. A fix in my opinion would be lights on the spartan armor, (like Halo: 3) and not make the actual spartans glow. On a side note: I always would have liked personal color choices to be shown in team based modes, instead of it only showing in FFA or Infection.

> 2533274883501878;2:
> > 2533274851574900;1:
> > Not generally one to complain. BUT
> >
> > the BLUE color especially in reach really kinda washes out in the backdrop vs the RED STANDS out on almost every map, Giving an Adv ,especially in SWAT. I’d hate to advocate for something that’s been around since inception and spawned stuff like RoosterTeeths legendary Red vs Blue series . However i think of equality the color should at least change to Light blue vs the darker one.
> >
> > Or another color perhaps? Thoughts
>
> If I recall correctly, I think there was a study done that determined that red teams overall won slightly over half of all games, and they were guessing that it may have been psychological… the idea of red being an aggressive color.
>
> That said, I don’t have any trouble spotting opponents of either color, and when I had a gold account I won over 60% of the games I was in regardless of which team color I was on. I don’t have the exact number, because Waypoint erased my Halo 5 stats.

F to stats

> 2533274851574900;5:
> > 2533274883501878;2:
> > > 2533274851574900;1:
> > > Not generally one to complain. BUT
> > >
> > > the BLUE color especially in reach really kinda washes out in the backdrop vs the RED STANDS out on almost every map, Giving an Adv ,especially in SWAT. I’d hate to advocate for something that’s been around since inception and spawned stuff like RoosterTeeths legendary Red vs Blue series . However i think of equality the color should at least change to Light blue vs the darker one.
> > >
> > > Or another color perhaps? Thoughts
> >
> > If I recall correctly, I think there was a study done that determined that red teams overall won slightly over half of all games, and they were guessing that it may have been psychological… the idea of red being an aggressive color.
> >
> > That said, I don’t have any trouble spotting opponents of either color, and when I had a gold account I won over 60% of the games I was in regardless of which team color I was on. I don’t have the exact number, because Waypoint erased my Halo 5 stats.
>
> F to stats

What’s “F to stats” mean?

> 2533274883501878;6:
> > 2533274851574900;5:
> > > 2533274883501878;2:
> > > > 2533274851574900;1:
> > > > Not generally one to complain. BUT
> > > >
> > > > the BLUE color especially in reach really kinda washes out in the backdrop vs the RED STANDS out on almost every map, Giving an Adv ,especially in SWAT. I’d hate to advocate for something that’s been around since inception and spawned stuff like RoosterTeeths legendary Red vs Blue series . However i think of equality the color should at least change to Light blue vs the darker one.
> > > >
> > > > Or another color perhaps? Thoughts
> > >
> > > If I recall correctly, I think there was a study done that determined that red teams overall won slightly over half of all games, and they were guessing that it may have been psychological… the idea of red being an aggressive color.
> > >
> > > That said, I don’t have any trouble spotting opponents of either color, and when I had a gold account I won over 60% of the games I was in regardless of which team color I was on. I don’t have the exact number, because Waypoint erased my Halo 5 stats.
> >
> > F to stats
>
> What’s “F to stats” mean?

F to pay respects?

I have to agree with you, there are some maps where there does seem to be a disadvantage to one team with there being a standout team colour. Not sure how this can be solved completely but glad someone else notices it

yeah, most maps have blue backrounds and a blue tint which makes it very hard to see blue players.