Red vs. Blue season 9 starts...TODAY!

Just wanted to remind every one because who doesn’t love RVB? http://roosterteeth.com is where you can of course watch it. You should see a countdown timer at the top of the page if the video is not up yet. I can’t be the only person extremely excited, right?

Haven’t watched RvB since they first switched from Halo 2 to Halo 3. What have I missed?

Sweet. So ready for the new season.

I’m also excited. Can’t wait to see Monty Oum’s new CGI masterpiece. And can’t wait to see the boys from Blood Gulch again. I hope they appear in this one, the season can do more without talking about Project Freelancer all the time.

I think I heard somewhere that this season is going to be a prequel and go into project freelancer even more, but I believe it will show the classic characters before blood gulch quite a bit.

I sure hope they bring them back. Cause I’m looking forward to seeing the gang in their Halo: Reach armor. The machinima is filmed in Reach, right?

I really don’t know all I’ve seen is CGI. I heard Burnie say though that since Reach is a prequel it made since to do Season 9 so I’d think it would take place in Reach

> I sure hope they bring them back. Cause I’m looking forward to seeing the gang in their Halo: Reach armor. The machinima is filmed in Reach, right?

To my understanding it’s filmed across Halo 3, ODST and Reach. At least that’s what it looked like in the trailer.

I really hope red and blue teams will still be as big part of the series as they were before. After all, they bring the most comedy to the series. I also hope it isn’t so concentrated on CGI that it damages the story telling part.

Seriously, if they are showing extended footage of the trailer and calling that the episode, then I wouldn’t believe I had to wait 9 months for an awesome premier.

We’ll find out soon enough

Not really excited over episode 1. If you haven’t watched the last 3 seasons closely, you’ll be lost. The episode itself is just a set-up for the actual season, it’s like a pre-season episode where nothing actually happens. I’d give it a B-

> Haven’t watched RvB since they first switched from Halo 2 to Halo 3. What have I missed?

Everything, haha. Three seasons of awesomeness.

More.

BEAST