Red vs Blue quotes

Hi for those of you that watch the show what’s your favorite character(s) quotes and moments from Red vs Blue

Guess I will go with the Tee shirt I just found which says “I like my digital life so much better then my stupid real life.” I think it was Gus who plays Simmons that said it.

“Uh-oh.”
“What?”
“Instead of activating my long-term memory, I think I just shut off my short-term memory.”
“Oh. Is that bad?”
“Huh? Is what bad?”
“You shutting off your memory.”
“Who shut off my memory?”
“You did.”
“I did what?”
“Shut off your memory.”
“Why do you want me to shut off my memory?”
“No, it’s already shut off.”
“What is?”
“Your memory.”
“Wow. This is going great.”

Some of my favorite Caboose quotes

• Wait there’s more Caboose moments besides this one uh I want one - (Caboose can’t you help him) hmm I don’t know how I can i can’t get a shot of Church from this angle - Time is not made of lines its made of circles that’s why clocks are round - Sheila Come back to me I made you a muffin ! - Uh oh running time ! - Yeah but the tree seemed to like you best - Freckles who’s a good boy yeah you a good boyFreckles was Cabooses pet (Freckles is a Mantis from Halo 4)

“I don’t want to catch pregnancy”
“Die, In, A Fire”
Can I kill him? “No, I’m saving him in case we run out of food”

The only thing I know about that show is the “Wait, that’s illegal” meme and that they appeared on Fornite, that’s all. LOL

> 2535457124021288;6:
> The only thing I know about that show is the “Wait, that’s illegal” meme and that they appeared on Fornite, that’s all. LOL

I highly suggest watching it, it’s a classic

> 2533274882898126;7:
> > 2535457124021288;6:
> > The only thing I know about that show is the “Wait, that’s illegal” meme and that they appeared on Fornite, that’s all. LOL
>
> I highly suggest watching it, it’s a classic

But only up until the Chorus trilogy, I’d say. It’s kinda gone downhill in recent years. The Blood Gulch Chronicles will forever be the best.

> 2533274809226598;8:
> > 2533274882898126;7:
> > > 2535457124021288;6:
> > > The only thing I know about that show is the “Wait, that’s illegal” meme and that they appeared on Fornite, that’s all. LOL
> >
> > I highly suggest watching it, it’s a classic
>
> But only up until the Chorus trilogy, I’d say. It’s kinda gone downhill in recent years. The Blood Gulch Chronicles will forever be the best.

I love Blood Gulch Chronicles and the Revelations era. The Meta is one of my favorite characters, he’s just cool. Chorus trilogy was good too, but yeah everything after that was both confusing and just…not as true to the series. Season Zero was fun to watch but still nowhere near as classic as the old stuff.
I heard a few of the og voice actors ended up leaving which is a bummer.

> 2533274882898126;9:
> > 2533274809226598;8:
> > > 2533274882898126;7:
> > > > 2535457124021288;6:
> > > > The only thing I know about that show is the “Wait, that’s illegal” meme and that they appeared on Fornite, that’s all. LOL
> > >
> > > I highly suggest watching it, it’s a classic
> >
> > But only up until the Chorus trilogy, I’d say. It’s kinda gone downhill in recent years. The Blood Gulch Chronicles will forever be the best.
>
> I love Blood Gulch Chronicles and the Revelations era. The Meta is one of my favorite characters, he’s just cool. Chorus trilogy was good too, but yeah everything after that was both confusing and just…not as true to the series. Season Zero was fun to watch but still nowhere near as classic as the old stuff.
> I heard a few of the og voice actors ended up leaving which is a bummer.

Yeah, I think Joel getting fired was what started the decline. I mean, even in the shows more dull moments, Caboose was always there as the comedy relief. Now that there’s barely any of the original cast (aside from Agents Carolina and Washington from what I hear), I just don’t think the show has the same charm as it once did. And I know the writing hasn’t always been the best at times but when they wrote in that deity or whatever the hell it was, while it was an interesting addition, it just didn’t feel right. It felt like the show was getting too far out of its comfort zone and became less grounded.

> 2533274809226598;10:
> > 2533274882898126;9:
> > > 2533274809226598;8:
> > > > 2533274882898126;7:
> > > > > 2535457124021288;6:
> > > > > The only thing I know about that show is the “Wait, that’s illegal” meme and that they appeared on Fornite, that’s all. LOL
> > > >
> > > > I highly suggest watching it, it’s a classic
> > >
> > > But only up until the Chorus trilogy, I’d say. It’s kinda gone downhill in recent years. The Blood Gulch Chronicles will forever be the best.
> >
> > I love Blood Gulch Chronicles and the Revelations era. The Meta is one of my favorite characters, he’s just cool. Chorus trilogy was good too, but yeah everything after that was both confusing and just…not as true to the series. Season Zero was fun to watch but still nowhere near as classic as the old stuff.
> > I heard a few of the og voice actors ended up leaving which is a bummer.
>
> Yeah, I think Joel getting fired was what started the decline. I mean, even in the shows more dull moments, Caboose was always there as the comedy relief. Now that there’s barely any of the original cast (aside from Agents Carolina and Washington from what I hear), I just don’t think the show has the same charm as it once did. And I know the writing hasn’t always been the best at times but when they wrote in that deity or whatever the hell it was, while it was an interesting addition, it just didn’t feel right. It felt like the show was getting too far out of its comfort zone and became less grounded.

Sounds like something else I know.
At least the old Seasons are immortalized, to be enjoyed forever

• I miss it when they use to be funny Its short but memorable quote and very true in my opinion after the chorus trilogy and I watched most of season 14
    Joel Heyman played my favorite character in the series and his replacement is okay for the role but not near as good as Joel was I stopped watching after the chorus trilogy I watched some of the other seasons but it doesn’t feel like Red vs Blue that much anymore and most of the original cast doesn’t work at rooster teeth anymore and I think burnie moved over seas with his family I will always love and watch Red vs Blue (seasons 1-14) but I’m not that into the newer seasons but I’m glad it lasted as long as it did :+1:
  • what’s the A stand for (artificial) oh what’s the I stand for (intelligence) okay got it… what’s A stand for - So that guy tex is really a robot and your it’s boyfriend so that makes you… A gay robot ( yes I’m a gay robot)

“No! Wait! Go back! Why are there six pedals if there are only four directions???” - Caboose while attempting to maneuver Sheila for the first time.

“Sorry, it’s pretty clear that you’re not very popular around here, and if I’m gonna make any progress at all, I can’t be directly associated with you. I’m sure you understand.” - Doc to Grif upon realizing he’s hated by his peers, and then again from Grif to Doc when both the red and blue teams decline to keep him at either base.

“All my life I’ve had girls tell me, ‘not if you were the last man on Earth,’ haha. Well that may be true, but let’s see what happens when I’m the last man on Earth with a sweeta** pimped out ride, b***h.” - Tucker not long after travelling into the “future.”

“Haha, maybe the skull will be your new sidekick. Hey Sarge, how can I kiss your a** if I don’t have any lips?” - Grif when suggesting a new second-in-command for Sarge.

Church: “Alright look, let’s leave these two alone. Let 'em do a little bonding.”
Tucker: “Hey don’t leave me here with him, what am I supposed to say?”
Caboose: “Ask him if he likes baseball.”
Church: “It’s an alien baby, Caboose.”
Caboose: “Ask him if he likes T-ball.”
Church: “Alien, Caboose. Alien was the key word in that sentence.”
Tucker: “Seriously, don’t go. I don’t even know where to start.”
Church: “Tucker, he’s part of an alien race whose only purpose seems to be to tell huge, grandiose lies to people, so that they can seduce them, and then impregnate them. So, why don’t you start with that? You know, common ground.”

“You don’t need to treat me like that. I’m not crazy, okay? I’m totally completely sane. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go blow up this dead body.” - Agent Washington after killing Agent South.

Sarge: “Look, Grif! Sand.”
Grif: “Yeah, we’re on a beach.”
Sarge: “Donut said there was sand. That means we’re on the right track.”
Grif: “Know what else he told us? The coordinates to where we’re going.”
Sarge: “Another clue!”
Grif: “That’s not a clue. There’s no mystery. We’re driving there.”
Sarge: “Come on, let’s get going, before the trail gets cold.”
Caboose: “I have to use the bathroom again.”

“Uh, Simmons? We’re the Reds. We don’t walk anywhere. We travel as the good Lord intended: in the largest possible vehicle with the maximum horsepower allowed by local law enforcement. And if there’s no cars available, we find the biggest, nastiest, meanest, land animal we possibly can, beat the crap out of it, and saddle that puppy up.” - Sarge describing his team’s preferred method of transport.

Tucker: “Just say whatever a girl would say.”
Caboose: “Uh, okay. Um, I uh just really want to meet someone nice. Um you know, someone who appreciates me for who I am. Not so much because I’m pretty but because they really want to get to know me because they want to find out what my interests are. Then we can spend time exploring the world and sharing all the wonderful things in life that make it wonderful.”
Tucker: “What!? Do you know girls at all? Talk about how much you like shoes.”
Church: “Yea and about reality TV shows.”
Tucker: “Here, Church you start. Just hit on Caboose. Caboose, act like you like Church.”
Caboose: “I’ve been preparing for this role my whole life.”

“My name is Michael J. Caboose and I. Hate. Taxes!” - Caboose charging into battle.

Washington: “I’m heading up to the ship. Someone needs to do an inventory of our food supplies. I prefer it be someone who can count.”
Caboose: “I only screwed up twice.”
Washington: “You screwed up once.”
Caboose: “Yeah, I don’t see your point.”

“Well if I can’t beat off a room full of dudes, then what have I been training for this whole time?” - Donut making use of a very poor choice of words.

Federal Soldier: “Urrgh, the lap!! I was shot in the lap!!”
Rebel Medic: “So, like your upper thigh?”
Other Federal Soldier: “Didn’t you hear him? He said HIS LAP!!!”
Federal Soldier: “Oh God, my lap!!”
Rebel Medic: “It’s just that that’s not really proper anatomical-”
Other Federal Soldier: “Well, excuse my friend here for not being a certified medical geniius!”
Federal Soldier: “Ungh, come on, lady! I need some slack, I’m bleeding out here!!”
Rebel Medic: “Um, right. Sorry. Are you hit anywhere else?”
Federal Soldier: “Uh, my tummy!”
Other Federal Soldier: "They got him right in the tummy.
Rebel Medic: “This is gonna be a long day.”

Caboose lob that grenade “Washington” okay (Caboose hits the wall in front of them) “Washington” that was the worst throw ever of all time “Caboose” not my fault someone put a wall in my way.

I just hope they don’t remove those colors

(Tucker and Donut using a poor choice of words) “Donut” where did you find that thing “Tucker” in some hole “Donut” oh man and I didn’t find anything and I searched all the holes “Tucker” dude don’t say that while I’m playing with my thing (the thing was the energy sword that Tucker found in I think season 4 or 5)

Why can’t we get together and be a little purple
Just curious but is this why doc is a pacifist cuz he’s purple lol

Tucker did it!

> 2535461884091985;19:
> Tucker did it!

• Not my fault Tucker did it - Simmons did it (what are you talking about I wasn’t even in this video)I remember Caboose saying this a lot in the series lol