Red vs blue multiplayer theories

Any ideas?

I hope that it doesn’t indicate that there won’t be FFA in Halo 4.

> I hope that it doesn’t indicate that there won’t be FFA in Halo 4.

there will be in one of the frames it shows a spartan 4 with neither red nor blue armor shooting

Could be an alternate reality/computer simulation training program.

> Could be an alternate reality/computer simulation training program.

Seems pretty damn likely…I mean I can’t think of any other reason as to why Trained Military Super-Soldiers would be fighting amongst each other…

Rooster Teeth.

That is all.

Perhaps they are put in the shieldworld for their “final test” and have to kill eachother? I mean ONI’s not really the good guys.

During the trailer when you actually see multiplayer footage it shows each team has a symbol next to their respective colour

Red team seems to be Wolf Team
and
Blue team seems to be Unicorn team?

I think it is pretty much about two teams of Spartan IV’s fighting for superiority, kind of like Spartan elimination; the remaining team completes their Spartan training.

maybe the Reds are just following orders from Sarge, while the blues are just fighting back.

> > Could be an alternate reality/computer simulation training program.
>
> Seems pretty damn likely…I mean I can’t think of any other reason as to why Trained Military Super-Soldiers would be fighting amongst each other…

For funsies!

Civil War.

“There’s a reason Red Spartans can fight Blue Spartans”

Im probably looking too deep into this, but when Frankie gives me that grin i know somthings up.

Maybe In halo 4 We a re just forced to fight ONI. Maybe we have to maintain the balance of technology and have to stop ONI from upsetting that balance?

It could be Valhalla (the hall of Odin, not the map).

All the Spartan IV’s are already dead and they now fight until Ragnorok.

I’ve been smoking too much…

Team Unicorn and Team Wolf are testing the new Spartan IV armor by fighting in a simulator.

Err…the Spartan IV’s are all really agressive?

No idea. Oh and guys, do you think that female face they showed could be Naomi…

can anyone remember the massive thing about halo 4 that came out months ago you know the thing where it basically told a big chunk of gameplay stuff. if you find it go back and read it and a lot of things seem true now even thought they were said to be fake

Maybe Frankie should worry about more important things like coming up with a melee system better than Halo Reach had, fixing slow kill times, etc…

Just posted this in a thread:
In the video hopefully everyone has seen by now, they talk about adding more substance to Halo 4’s multiplayer, saying that now blue team has a reason to fight red team.

Someone in another thread pointed out in the video it shows a Wolf symbol next to one teams score and another symbol next to the other team.

They also show a giant mech being built in the center they point out, with moving parts constructing it.

I think perhaps maps in Halo 4 will be more interactive then our maps have been previously. The game also introduced Spartan 4’s, in the Fall of Reach novel they go over capture the flag and other games as part of Spartan teamwork training. I think Halo 4’s multiplayer story will revolve around whatever is the Spartan 4 storyline in Halo 4.

I think that maybe the Wolf symbol and the other symbol will transcend Red vs Blue online, and perhaps maybe your assigned or you get to pick what Halo “team” your on online, perhaps theirs a Wolf and a few others, then you can compete against the other teams in kind of a consistent multiplayer thing?

Example: If you were always on the Spartan Wolf team regardless of Red or Blue and it only matchmade you with your wolf team mates in some new ranked mode, you could stat track yourself in the ranking of your team, and compare it with the other teams online to see which team was “winning” online. Kind of an MMOish concept.

Halo is one of the view games iwth enough players to pull off the concept. It also would give you “reason” to fight the other team over and over again. Or perhaps I’ve had way to much coffee and started foaming at the mouth at the BR this morning.

> Err…the Spartan IV’s are all really agressive?
>
> No idea. Oh and guys, do you think that female face they showed could be Naomi…

I hope it’s Linda. It’s been so long sence I read the books I don’t remember how she looked though.

On topic: The Idea about the computer simulator seems the most likley. I know the Assissin’s Creed multiplayer is like that.

> During the trailer when you actually see multiplayer footage it shows each team has a symbol next to their respective colour

I figured that was a way of making our emblems stand out. Even in team games, the highest-ranking player on the team would represent it with his/her emblem. Or, so I thought. Is it confirmed otherwise?

As for the story. Well, it seems like they’re really killing each other, there. If they’re really killing each other, I figure it’s a simulation. From a story standpoint, Admiral Parangosky made such a huff about having a guilty conscience in Glasslands that it would be downright contradictory for her to then say “okay, so Spartan IVs are going to fight to the death for Science.” And she doesn’t seem to be the contradictory sort. But then again, she must be retired by the time of Halo 4; Glasslands takes place in 2553, and Halo 4 takes place in 2556 (or 2557? It was said that it’s five years later). Maybe the new director of ONI is willing to have Spartan IVs play gladiator for Science.