Red vs. Blue Discussion

Hi, RVB has been my favorite Halo themed Youtube show. My favorite character is Caboose.
Just post anything you like about Red Vs. Blue.

I like the title. Especially the ‘Blue’ part.

Yeah, the title just makes it sound interesting.

It makes you want to watch it.

Man, this episode was actually really interesting. Too bad that next week is a PSA. Damn you, Rooster Teeth trolls. We love you, but we hate you.

I think the show has gotten to a point where its title does not really match the contents of the series. It is not the reds versus the blues anymore. Don’t get me wrong, I love this new season, the first episode got me drooling and with my eyes wide open.

Same, I miss the fond memories of the Blood Gulch Chronicles.

Ehhh I kinda prefer that Miles doesn’t write any Red vs. Blue episodes. I find this season to be genuinely unfunny. Well actually all the ones he wrote. Season 9 and 10 I feel were one of the best ones, good mix of humour and high octane action, with a fantastic story (I nearly cried at the end of 10). The jokes in the recent seasons I feel have ranged from kinda funny to outright cringe inducing. And my god I do not like any of the Chorus characters like the Fed army and the Rebel Army squads. I don’t remember any of their names, they’re just forgettable. I found some slight changes in the Reds’ and Blues’ characters that don’t make sense too, but that’s just being nitpicky. RANT OVER. All the other seasons are freaking awesome, some of the most entertaining stuff I’ve seen on the internet!

Grif rules.

Red vs blue season 11 - 13 by miles have been fantastic and a breath of fresh air but yes the armies are a bit boring and forgettable

I agree

SIMMONS!!!

O__o

> 2535423602604629;10:
> Red vs blue season 11 - 13 by miles have been fantastic and a breath of fresh air but yes the armies are a bit boring and forgettable

I kinda like the Republic or whatever it’s called. The whole thimg about the alien structure was pretty cool.

Well, I liked the first appearance of Caboose in the new season, running and screaming.

Caboose always makes the episode interesting

They’re all funny. Specially on Season 11 when Wash got mad at Donut for using the power supply to download a picture on ‘Basebook’.

I laugh at that at all them, all there puns and jokes make me crack up

> 2535453464044488;16:
> They’re all funny. Specially on Season 11 when Wash got mad at Donut for using the power supply to download a picture on ‘Basebook’.

OMG. “Why the hell are you uploading a picture for Basebook?!?!”

That was one of the best episodes.

> 2533274894919671;18:
> > 2535453464044488;16:
> > They’re all funny. Specially on Season 11 when Wash got mad at Donut for using the power supply to download a picture on ‘Basebook’.
>
>
> OMG. “Why the hell are you uploading a picture for Basebook?!?!”

“It’s a very high-quality picture”