Red Versus Blue! America has Spoken!

Well looks like the Majority of Americans like Master Chief! The Red Team won outright; so does this mean we get some 1776 Halo Armor LOL.

Umm
Master Chief is Blue Team.
So, yeah, um maybe… not?

> 2535434348077788;2:
> Umm
> Master Chief is Blue Team.
> So, yeah, um maybe… not?

That’s what I thought… Osiris and Blue team?

Edit:

Hey, let’s not all get colourblind. Surely it doesn’t matter if we’re red, blue, black, green or yellow, we’re all Spartans are we not?
:slight_smile:

lol what is this guy on about master chief is blue team?

Chief is blue team dude. And get this political junk off of waypoint.

I’m not sure if the creator of this forum post is trying to make a point (a very poor one at that) or trying to make themselves look like an idiot with a horrible joke of sorts.

> 2535429593088083;6:
> I’m not sure if the creator of this forum post is trying to make a point (a very poor one at that) or trying to make themselves look like an idiot with a horrible joke of sorts.

Probably the latter.

Please no election crap. All day my hillbilly fellow students were shouting stuff like “CAN’T STUMP THE TRUMP” and “CAN’T STOP THE TRUMP TRAIN” . And why is Master Chief red, he’s on blue team.

Please don’t ban me after only seeing the capital letters.

lol

> 2535434348077788;2:
> Umm
> Master Chief is Blue Team.
> So, yeah, um maybe… not?

Lol I was thinking the same thing.

I came to this thread hoping there would be something funny from Roosterteeth. *Sigh. Oh well, time to move on.

> 2535435616191030;8:
> Please no election crap. All day my hillbilly fellow students were shouting stuff like “CAN’T STUMP THE TRUMP” and “CAN’T STOP THE TRUMP TRAIN” . And why is Master Chief red, he’s on blue team.
>
> Please don’t ban me after only seeing the capital letters.

That’s what they were saying. I though the news said the new president is Donald Chump! Get me.

> 2533274941146052;11:
> > 2535435616191030;8:
> > Please no election crap. All day my hillbilly fellow students were shouting stuff like “CAN’T STUMP THE TRUMP” and “CAN’T STOP THE TRUMP TRAIN” . And why is Master Chief red, he’s on blue team.
> >
> > Please don’t ban me after only seeing the capital letters.
>
>
> That’s what they were saying. I though the news said the new president is Donald Chump! Get me.

People like you are why threads that have anything at all to do with politics get locked. I don’t see why it’s so hard to show any kind of respect towards candidates you don’t agree with. This is the internet though, so I shouldn’t be surprised, human decency is a rare sight nowadays.

> 2533274941146052;3:
> > 2535434348077788;2:
> > Umm
> > Master Chief is Blue Team.
> > So, yeah, um maybe… not?
>
>
> That’s what I thought… Osiris and Blue team?
>
> Edit:
>
> Hey, let’s not all get colourblind. Surely it doesn’t matter if we’re red, blue, black, green or yellow, we’re all Spartans are we not?
> :slight_smile:

Not to the red team

> 2535435616191030;8:
> Please no election crap. All day my hillbilly fellow students were shouting stuff like “CAN’T STUMP THE TRUMP” and “CAN’T STOP THE TRUMP TRAIN” . And why is Master Chief red, he’s on blue team.
>

Me too…just stupid political crap…please stop…

Toupee helmet?

> 2535435616191030;8:
>

Can’t stump the trump is quite funny I might use that

isnt it derogatory to call them hillbillies its kind of hypocritical

you mean Sarge right

> 2533274941146052;3:
> > 2535434348077788;2:
> > Umm
>
>
>
> Edit:
>
> Hey, let’s not all get colourblind. Surely it doesn’t matter if we’re red, blue, black, green or yellow, we’re all Spartans are we not?

Wort?

Isn’t that how the red team thinks even though chief is blue they go about saying he’s red just cause he’s great, so great he must be red but in the end they came together any way… and what do you get when you mix blue and red?

Partnership.

> 2533274941146052;3:
> > 2535434348077788;2:
> > Umm
>
>
>
> Edit:
>

Yellow… Lets all be Yellow. No more Red Verses Blue! Instead it will be Yellow… verses Yellow… it will work; somehow…