Red triangle of doom!

I cannot access the beta whatsoever due to the red triangle with an explanation mark in it next to the slayer game type! I hope you do something for us who Can’t play the game cause this is such a terrible experience

> 2533274814388958;1:
> I cannot access the beta whatsoever due to the red triangle with an explanation mark in it next to the slayer game type! I hope you do something for us who Can’t play the game cause this is such a terrible experience

Ditto

I’m having the same issue that the rest are having and I haven’t been able to play the beta for the past 3 days because of it. The update they released hasn’t solved anything and I’m getting very sick and tired of wasting all my time trying to play the beta.

Ive tried;

-uninstalling/reinstalling (multiple times)
-spamming the A button on the menus
-hard reset and restarting Xbox one
-launching the beta from the MCC
-restart router/unplug power
-change router settings (NAT, MAC, etc.)

None of this has worked for me at all…
343i needs to fix this issue because it’s ruining the experience for a lot of us and this 3 week time period that the beta is open is going to be wasted for a lot of us due to this terrible issue that procceeds to rip us of our halo 5 MP beta experience. If 343i doesn’t fix this issue soon, I’ve lost faith in their ability to maintain game servers. MCC was filled with issues at launch and it still is. Don’t force the halo 5 beta into the same fate…

> 2533274882642520;3:
> I’m having the same issue that the rest are having and I haven’t been able to play the beta for the past 3 days because of it. The update they released hasn’t solved anything and I’m getting very sick and tired of wasting all my time trying to play the beta.
>
> Ive tried;
>
> -uninstalling/reinstalling (multiple times)
> -spamming the A button on the menus
> -hard reset and restarting Xbox one
> -launching the beta from the MCC
> -restart router/unplug power
> -change router settings (NAT, MAC, etc.)
>
> None of this has worked for me at all…
> 343i needs to fix this issue because it’s ruining the experience for a lot of us and this 3 week time period that the beta is open is going to be wasted for a lot of us due to this terrible issue that procceeds to rip us of our halo 5 MP beta experience. If 343i doesn’t fix this issue soon, I’ve lost faith in their ability to maintain game servers. MCC was filled with issues at launch and it still is. Don’t force the halo 5 beta into the same fate…

try removing your cache of the game

Clearing the cache by holding the power button until the system powered down did the trick! We are now playing slayer! No more red triangle!

The only work around I’ve found for this is going to MCC and do a matchmaking game, then go back to beta after you complete it