Red Energy Sword

I really loved the red energy sword In H2A multiplayer for infection, I really hope 343i brings it back for Halo 5’s infection.

I’m impartial lol. I haven’t used it more than once in a custom game just to see it lol.

I would rather have the sick flood-look the intected had in halo 4. That was just so badass.

Going back and playing Halo 2 and checking out the flood… Very cool and gruesome. With better graphics now, the flood should be wickedly disgusting!

I hope they use the red energy sword this time.

Uh, that’s a legendary weapon, of course it’s back. What are you talking about?

YES, YES, YES!!!

> 2533274938678576;6:
> Uh, that’s a legendary weapon, of course it’s back. What are you talking about?

He’s not talking about the prophet’s bane which isn’t red, it’s a whitish orange color. OP is talking about the dark red energy sword in the MCC.

343 should bring back the sword from Halo 2, the one that looked like cotton candy.

I want to see something where the blade’s color changes based on what team color it’s set to (like the mongoose in Reach (which also needs to return)

> 2533274883849234;10:
> I want to see something where the blade’s color changes based on what team color it’s set to (like the mongoose in Reach (which also needs to return)

That was in Halo Reach? ._.

I would love a map that’s based on an elite training room that as a Red sword sitting there that belongs to a Son of Helios

> 2533274938678576;6:
> Uh, that’s a legendary weapon, of course it’s back. What are you talking about?

Prophet’s Bane in H5 and the Infected Energy Sword in MCC are two completely different weapons. Prophet’s Bane isn’t even red.

would be badazz

I was pretty cool. And surely not that hard to make?

That’d be pretty cool.

For custom games and forge? Sure.
I would actually like to try a custom game with the red energy sword. Never had the chance yet on MCC.

The look of it was so cool, But it wouldent have lasted.

> 2533275023909786;18:
> The look of it was so cool, yes!

Why did you revive this?

> 2533274879407634;19:
> > 2533275023909786;18:
> > The look of it was so cool, yes!
>
>
> Why did you revive this?

And