Red and blue killfeed

Sometimes red team is colored red, and blue is blue in the killfeed. Other times red is colored blue, and blue is red in the killfeed. Can we get this fixed? I know it’s a little thing but its something that seems like an easy fix, and it just doesn’t make sense if the colors DO NOT match.

Yea I agree with this. In Halo 4 blue team didn’t look blue at all

It’s based on what team you’re on, not the color of the team. Blue = Allies, Red = Enemies.

> 2533274811982676;3:
> It’s based on what team you’re on, not the color of the team. Blue = Allies, Red = Enemies.

No it’s not. I’ve been blue team and had blue friendlies and other times I had red friendlies.

And even if this is the case, it still doesn’t make sense that red isn’t always red and blue isn’t always blue.

> 2805367267898298;4:
> > 2533274811982676;3:
> > It’s based on what team you’re on, not the color of the team. Blue = Allies, Red = Enemies.
>
>
> No it’s not. I’ve been blue team and had blue friendlies and other times I had red friendlies.
>
> And even if this is the case, it still doesn’t make sense that red isn’t always red and blue isn’t always blue.

Color of your team =/= Color on the kill feed. No matter whether you are on Red or Blue team, your allies will appear blue on the killfeed and your enemies will appear red. It’s the same thing with the radar. Blue = good guy, red = bad guy.

> 2533274811982676;5:
> > 2805367267898298;4:
> > > 2533274811982676;3:
> > > It’s based on what team you’re on, not the color of the team. Blue = Allies, Red = Enemies.
> >
> >
> > No it’s not. I’ve been blue team and had blue friendlies and other times I had red friendlies.
> >
> > And even if this is the case, it still doesn’t make sense that red isn’t always red and blue isn’t always blue.
>
>
> Color of your team =/= Color on the kill feed. No matter whether you are on Red or Blue team, your allies will appear blue on the killfeed and your enemies will appear red. It’s the same thing with the radar. Blue = good guy, red = bad guy.

Maybe I’m just used to other games, but that’s very confusing IMO. Red team should be red, blue should be blue, etc.

On the feed it shows “Player A has killed Player B”, if Player A = Enemy then the color of the text will be red, if Player A = Ally the color will be blue. It’s basically feeding you which side is scoring.

> 2533274811982676;7:
> On the feed it shows “Player A has killed Player B”, if Player A = Enemy then the color of the text will be red, if Player A = Ally the color will be blue. It’s basically feeding you which side is scoring.

I get that dude. I’m saying the names should be team colored because it’s less confusing.