Recycle areas

Just some I had thought to throw out there - playing through some of the games, particularly 4, I noticed some areas would make BRILLIANT multiplayer maps for halo 5, maybe with an extra structure added. The opening half of halo 4 has so many areas I feel would work well with Spartan abilities, and some of them look quite different. Does anyone else feel that 343i should consider using some of the more unique areas to buff up the map count for halo 5?

I don’t know if they really need to. They already have tons more MP maps planned for H5 than any other Halo game, which I’m sure will be super varied. Cool idea though, kinda makes you think if Spartan abilites shouldve been in Halo 4 first.

I’d rather some maps be inspired by campaign locations.

I feel like they could be designing Warzone maps with Arena and BTB sections, then simply blocking off parts of those maps for use in additional gametypes outside of Warzone. Would greatly increase the map count for Arena and BTB without any extra effort on their part.

TF2 does this, Battlefield 3 does this.

As for taking areas from the Campaign, I don’t feel like there’s very many areas that would make functional arena maps.

I just want a map like Ice Fields (CE) or Meltdown (4).

> 2533274819302824;4:
> I feel like they could be designing Warzone maps with Arena and BTB sections, then simply blocking off parts of those maps for use in additional gametypes outside of Warzone. Would greatly increase the map count for Arena and BTB without any extra effort on their part.
>
> TF2 does this, Battlefield 3 does this.
>
> As for taking areas from the Campaign, I don’t feel like there’s very many areas that would make functional arena maps.

Having warzone maps with arena and BTB sections sounds pretty good. If you go to the start of halo 4, there are a fair few places that would make great multiplayer maps, like the section where you play on the hull of the pillar of autumn - though needless to say adjustments would be needed to some places to break up sight lines, etc.