RECRUTING TO GO PRO

I am looking for a group of people who want to go pro and beat the best. I need people that are serious about playing halo and want to take it to the next level. I am in need of 3 people so we can form a team of 4. We would be playing MLG maps to learn and master the maps as a team. I would also like to continue this clan over to Halo 4 when it comes out. I want people that have a good attitude, good teamwork, mics, and willing to put in the hours to practice. I have not thought of a clan name yet but once the team is put together then we can think of one together. This has been a passion of mine to do and I hope that I can find people that share this same passion as me. If you have any question or want to join then you can contact me by my email: [REDACTED] or send me a message to my gamer tag: moustachejun.

Where are you from?

I am from UT

> I am from Provo, UT

Sorry then, I’m from Europe so times, host e.t.c. would just be too much of a pain.

I can help but with the Olympics going on, I haven’t really been on lately. But I have a Kinect that I can use and I have no problem with following orders.

Please don’t list personal information on the forums!

kthnxbai.

> Please don’t list personal information on the forums!
>
> kthnxbai.

Ok sorry I didn’t know. Um should I just delete the message then? Or is it already to late because since it’s up there and a bunch of people have already seen my message?

Can I Join? My gamertag is golfpears0n7, message me please!

Sounds easy…

Bito would you like to join up?

Probably not. I’ve retired from competitive play. Best of luck though.