Recruitment

Hello Fellas! Lookin for anyone who want to join or face our 47 Ronin based clan. We compete online against other clans and would love to see new faces! Let me know any questions, we run things one-of-a-kind.

Do you guys fancy doing achievements as well? I have a bunch of achievements I would love to finish, because I am a completionist.

> 2533274832402841;2:
> Do you guys fancy doing achievements as well? I have a bunch of achievements I would love to finish, because I am a completionist.

What achievements do you need? I could help you out if you want. I also need a few more myself.

> 2533274884428938;3:
> > 2533274832402841;2:
> > Do you guys fancy doing achievements as well? I have a bunch of achievements I would love to finish, because I am a completionist.
>
>
> What achievements do you need? I could help you out if you want. I also need a few more myself.

On every Halo pretty much. Just got an xbox. I am actually an experienced player, but I never did have xbox one.

I’m interested in joining just a few quick questions.

• I’m from England so usually there is a time zone issue will this be an issue? - I’m on 360 is that ok? - What do I need to join?Get back to me when you get chance, been looking for a fun, active Halo clan for ages

Grandmasterbiff