Recruiting!

I am the captain of a halo team called BladeKill and we need some more players for MCC we start playing competitive games in December 31st we play mainly 4v4 to 8v8
leave your GT mine is IceZombie115 we need a skilled BR pro and a sniper! To get in you must play one of us preferably our star player Azzy or me!

If you ever need anyone to warmup with let me know… GT: Zakistyle

I’d be interested just for the sake of playing with you guys. Send me a friend request on live, and I’ll see what I can do.

A “BR Pro” and a “Sniper”… really? lol

A competitive team is 4 individuals who learn to play well together and know each other’s strengths and weaknesses.
There are no “roles” like “you get this weapon and I get this one”.

Just no…LOL

To above poster.

That is very true except with the sniper, all should be good with BR and sniper but one person is usually the go-to sniper on a team. Like Snipedown on str8rippin (halo 3) the sniper went to him 90% of the time, of course if they could choose. Sometimes (obviously) the situation doesnt always allow for them to make sure he gets the snipe.

Lol If you want to chill with a real MCC clan let me know Mastert183

> 2533274971888157;1:
> I am the captain of a halo team called BladeKill and we need some more players for MCC we start playing competitive games in December 31st we play mainly 4v4 to 8v8
> leave your GT mine is IceZombie115 we need a skilled BR pro and a sniper! To get in you must play one of us preferably our star player Azzy or me!

if you are doing halo 4, count me in

> 2535439021637284;7:
> > 2533274971888157;1:
> > I am the captain of a halo team called BladeKill and we need some more players for MCC we start playing competitive games in December 31st we play mainly 4v4 to 8v8
> > leave your GT mine is IceZombie115 we need a skilled BR pro and a sniper! To get in you must play one of us preferably our star player Azzy or me!
>
>
> if you are doing halo 4, count me in

we will be

> 2533274829610030;4:
> A “BR Pro” and a “Sniper”… really? lol
>
> A competitive team is 4 individuals who learn to play well together and know each other’s strengths and weaknesses.
> There are no “roles” like “you get this weapon and I get this one”.
>
> Just no…LOL

true