Recruiting Players for my Spartan Company

Dear Player(s),

I am happy to inform you that my company is now looking for more Spartans to join under the ranks. I am not looking for the best of the best, but I am looking for players who can pull they’re own weight during games. This company will not, and does not, tolerate players under 13, squeakers, and players who rage indefinitely. I will be more than happy to have the player(s) reading this letter join my company. You can contact me on the Halo Waypoint at Shadowhawks14.

Rues:

• There will be no disrespect towards the players on waypoint or on the Xbox who are in the company. - If any Spartan has an idea, complaint, or relative information, feel free to contact and speak to the leader (me). - This is a non-competitive Spartan Company. - You must be at least over 13 and 4 months of age, this rule can be bent. - Any and all players in the Spartan Company MUST be in uniform at all times. - You will follow any and all instructions given by higher authority, unless if it is not right or immoral to the rules. - You will have to play a max of 1 hour between 2 other members, in order to get ranked and promoted through a system called activities.Ranks:

• Recruit (RCRT)- Attend 4 activities in order to rank up. Uniform- Primary is Salt, and Secondary is anything (continues up to Trained Sergeant) - Private (PRVT)- Attend 8 activities in order to rank up. - Corporal (CPRL)- Attend 12 activities in order to rank up. MUST have/create a Halo Waypoint account in order to rank up. - Sergeant (SRGT)- Attend 2 activities AND 1v1 the leader, or co-leader to rank up. - Trained Sergeant (TSGT)- Recruit 1 player through Halo Waypoint, or on Xbox to rank up. - Lieutenant (LTNT)- Attend 4 activities and 1v1 the leader or co-leader to rank up. - Trained Lieutenant (TLTN)- Recruit 2 players through Halo Waypoint, or on Xbox to rank up. - Major (MAJR)- Host 2 activities and recruit 2 players through Halo Waypoint, or on Xbox to rank up. - Commander (CMDR)- Host 4 activities and recruit 2 players through Halo Waypoint, or on Xbox to rank up. - Captain (CPTN)- Host 6 activities, recruit 3 players, 1v2 the leader and co-leader to rank up. - General (GNRL)- Host 5 activities, recruit 2 players, 1v3 the leade5 and co leader to rank up. - Fire Team Leader (FTLD)- benefits include- Mondays off, free time. Host 5 activities, rank up 2 recruits to corporal. - Squad Division Leader (SDLD)- benefits include- leaving the main company, and starting a sub-company, Saturdays off, free time, and can hang out with the leader and co-leaders. - Prestige- Start back at recruit, this can lead to being a company veteran. - Co-Leader (CFND)- No known way to rank here. - Leaer (FNDR)- Impossible to rank here.
    Thank you for reading this letter soldier(s), this is Shadowhawks14, signing out.

Wow, good to know I’d have to be a leader in order to hang out with the leader. Totally loving the community aspect of it all. Hope it works out for you bud.