RECRUITING PEOPLE TO PLAY HALO AND OTHER GAMES WITH "CLAN"

Hey there!

My GT is Iron Wolf SW and my friends and I have formed a type of clan and are looking for people who we can play halo and other games with.

The clans name is Silver Spartan’s Creed, the name speaks for itself because a creed is a group of people who share beliefs. thats basicaly what were looking for , people who have things in common. this mainly means the games we like so if you like the following then you should message us.

HALO, BATTLEFIELD, GEARS OF WAR, ASSASSINS CREED, THE ELDER SCROLLS, DEAD SPACE, FABLE, RESIDENT EVIL, TOM CLANCY GAMES, BORDERLANDS, FALLOUT, MEDAL OF HONER. and so on ( mostly shooters )

Now as a clan we would be doing things like clan battles and eventualy our own machinimas on specific games. we also like to go for achievements so if you do the same then you would fit right in. we also have a youtube channel ( Thesquareandweird )

Thanks for taking the time to read this and if any of this interests you then you should message me ( Iron Wolf SW ) and I will introduce you to the rest of us, also dont forget to check out our youtube channel Thesquareandweird.

we will be awaiting your message.