Recruiting for TECHNIQUE

Question please me left in the Comments below and i will get back to you guys ASAP!!!

Yours truly Oliber Sykes987 of Spartan Company Technique

MOST HARDEST SPARTAN COMPANY EVER MADE
PRO/MLG/SEMI
SPARTAN COMPANY: TECHNIQUE

DUE TO LACK OF PEOPLE Technique WILL NOW BE RECRUITING NEW PROs/MLGs/SEMIs TO THE FIELD SPOT NEED TO GO FAST!

ABOUT US:

• We are a XBOX ONE ONLY Company - Our #1 goal is to make a Company that plays together and become great partners in competitions and tournaments. - Nobody has been recruited at the moment, looking for strictly PROs/MLGs/SEMIs to join forces - Strictly non-competitive Arena/Warzone & Highly Competitive Arena/Warzone - **Hoping to get into Tournaments with at least 2-3 Fire Teams, and then more evently.**REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN:

• Everyone must have a microphone or kinect - Must party up with Company members at all times (No Lonewolfing it)! - MUST SPEAK FLUID ENGLISH/US - Maturity is a must 16+Arena

• K/D Ratio must be over 1.00+ - Spartan Rank must be 20+ (Will increase after time)Warzone:

• Must have a K/D of 1.40 or higher - Must be spartan rank 25+ (Will increase once lead gets higher above rank 25+)

Interested in joining

Interested in Joining. I don’t have a 1.0 K/D however, it is a positive K/D as I mainly play solo arena. I constantly place top in my team, I have been on a loosing streak somewhat as its hard to be matched randomly to a good team.

I play the objectives and comfortable taking the lead or support role.

as long as your almost constant 1.0 kd at the end of the game like the carnage reports. Besides that your good man.

I got my Undisclosed/Undecided grouping fireteam going atm but, when they aren’t on i’ll invite you guys to play a few games with me, same for DRaff2, sound good guys?

send in your requests at Technique and either me (Oliber Sykes987), the1stWONDERboi, or Burstarrows. We’ll get to your games! its just to see how you guys play right??

Hit me up. But I don’t play war zone often. A lot of breakout.

> 2535455801757378;5:
> Hit me up. But I don’t play war zone often. A lot of breakout.

are you able to play Team Arena, we need some arena and warzone right.

Hey I’m interested in joining. My gt is TimmyBlayze. Last company I was in never played together and I need teammates for team arena and slayer mostly. I’m a solid player and got good teamwork. Send me a message with info about joining. Thank ya!