Recruiting for our company, Clan on Hold

Hello, we are the United Interstellar Command. Though we are a clan we are on hold at the moment and therefore wish to open up the company to anyone who wishes only to join to grind for the Achilles set. If you wish to join the clan part of the group message me (xXMrSpecXx) on Xbox. If you wish to join the company please just request to join. Requirements:

• Play at least 3 games a week in any of the game types - If you are unable to be on please message xXMrSpecXx on Xbox so you are not kicked from the company. - Do not request to join on your smurf accounts; however, if we have available room in the company just before we achieve one of the armor pieces and you wish to get it on another account then please ask xXMrSpecXx first before requesting to join on that account. For more info message Spec.

sure mind if i join the clan i can only be on on weekeneds because of my family but is it ok

> 2535447621220391;2:
> sure mind if i join the clan i can only be on on weekeneds because of my family but is it ok

Yes you may. Sorry for the late reply.

thxs for letting me join but i can only be online on the weekends because of school tho is that ok

> 2535447621220391;4:
> thxs for letting me join but i can only be online on the weekends because of school tho is that ok

Yes that is fine.

so i need some1 to come online with me that has a mic for getting more members sadly i don’t have a mic but i would like if u can ask anyone to come on halo 5 with me that has a mic for other people to join if u can do that it would be great