Recruiting for 3rd Marine Detachment (Upsilon

Hi there, I’m the leader of the 3rd Marine Detachment part of the clan UPSILON. It is the 3rd detachment out of 4. There is a total of 4 detachments in the Marine Branch. The clan also includes a National Guard, Navy, and Military Police branch. The Marine Corp and Navy branches are part of the Department of Defense. There are 3 Departments Department of defense, justice, and state. each department has a job, the National guard is part of the department of state while the MP is apart of the justice department.
Enlisting: The player can contact me through a message over Xbox live, msging me in waypoint, or posting a comment. After that is done then the following must be done: Universal Mandatory Courses
-Interview
-Basic Boot camp
-MSTC- (Multiple Smaller tactics Courses)
Marine Mandatory Courses
-Basic Training
-Training Courses
-Armored Vehicle Training Course

Requirements: 1. Must have a functional mic, not kinetic
2. Must be active
3. Must be mature
4. Must be 14 and over
5.Must read and agree to the Code of Conduct
6. Must complete Boot Camp
7. Color changing and emblem is required.
Code of Conduct( rules):1) RESPECT: This simple word goes a long way in UPSILON. We should RESPECT our members as well as the members of other clans. RESPECT and INTEGRITY go hand in hand. There should be NO trash talk, T-Bagging, baggering, taunting, racism. Members who can’t show RESPECT have no place in UPSILON. Do not say anything if you can’t say anything nice and …don’t be cocky!

1. INTEGRITY: All you have when you enter into a clan is your name. To UPSILON it is a clean name with no bad reputation attached. Members who have played with other members in different clans or games must realize that this is a new book. Show your INTEGRITY and keep your name and UPSILON’s name clean and RESPECTED.

2. TEAMWORK: As a member of UPSILON you have joined us on your own free will. Once your a part of UPSILON you become a part of something bigger…a clan, a gaming community, and a social network. You are an individual who
    contributes to the TEAM. There is no room in UPSILON for someone who does not work well with others. Loners should stick to matchmaking and not a clan. Also there is no room for members who are cocky, thats how teams lose.

3. BE ACTIVE: A clan is only as big and fun as the members who are active. We have tournaments, practice,training, and clan battles…be prepared and ready to do all of them. Membership, which is inactive with the clan for 14 days or more will be removed from the clan. Inform senior leadership if you must be away for an extended amount of time…we realize life happens.

4. BE LOYAL: We look for the future leaders from the ranks who have dedicated their time and effort, shown their integrity and respect, contributed ideas, and proven that they want the clan to continue growing. Loyal
    members shall be rewarded for their dedication and loyalty.

5. CHAIN of COMMAND: We expect all members to listen to their higher ranking members. It is a sign or RESPECT and LOYALTY. Members should always listen to the orders…otherwise it could end up costing a member a demotion. Members should also accept the demotion based on the events that he/she were involved with. There should NEVER be any moaning or groaning to members who are of lessor rank. Issues between members should be taken into private chat…not main chat. High ranking officers/leaders that are found guilty of being corrupt or failing to uphold UHR’s Code of Conduct can be demoted or expelled. Members should note that asking for promotions from their higher ups is frowned upon and can result in delays in the promotion process.

6. UNIFORM: All members are expected to be in clan colors with their proper ranks when entering into an UPSILON party or game. Failure to do so will result in a demotion. UPSILON’s emblem is one item that should never be
    changed. Failure to keep the clan’s emblem while playing will result in a demotion.

7. ROLES: Certain Commissioned Officers will have responsibilities within the clan. Those members who cannot do their task shall be talked to by either the President and Vice President only. If the responsibilities of the CO’s still are neglected by the individual, a mandatory demotion must happen.

Ranks: the ranks are the same as in the real Marine Corps (the ranks are also different from the other branches)
Enlisted ranks(NCO Non-Commissioned Officer)
E(enlisted)-1 Private
E-2 Private First Class
E-3 Lance Corporal
E-4 Corporal
E-5 Sargent
E-6 Staff Sargent
E-7 Gunnery Sargent aka Gunny
E-8(there are two like in the real one) First Sargent or Master Sargent
E-9(same as above) Sargent Major or Master Gunnery Sargent aka Master Guns
Officer ranks: Commissioned Officer (CO) The player must first go through the UPSILON Officer Training.The academy is run by the UPSILON HIGHCOM. In order to become an officer in your branch, you must first go through the academy. The academy teaches you everything about the community and trains you to become a good leader which takes about 3 weeks.
Promotions:
NCO Promotions

1. Recruitment of members. NCO’s who recruit 3 active members who meet the requirements of the group will receive a rank up in the clan up in the clan.
  2. Tournaments are held once a month after the monthly recap meeting. The winner of the tournament is eligible for a rank up, armor color change for a week, or Microsoft points (if available).
  3. Promotions may occur from a CO based upon the players experience, leadership skills, or a notable 1 time event.
    CO Promotions
    Commanding Officers can only be ranked up by their superior officers. To rank up as an officer the member must be active, recruit, and exceed in the task assigned to his/her role in the clan.
    Visit our webpage for more information and for enlisting(NOT REQUIRED) if you don’t feel like replying or msging me. Please feel free to tell me if link is broken. Updates may be coming.

WEBSITE LINK: http://www.upsilonclan.com/

Training will be held this Monday for all new recruits. If you are interested now is the time to enlist! Join UPSILON today!

I will join I’m 15 and have a K/D of 1.96 almost at 2, and I have a mic ill send you a message in 2 days for the interview

We look forward to seeing you there. Assassin wont be there this week so please message me. Thank you.

> We look forward to seeing you there. Assassin wont be there this week so please message me. Thank you.

thanks, I got more info from me getting gold, I only need 6 bucks but might not get this week

We are running Marine Basic Training A and B, If you want to join the clan now is the time add me on xbl.

We are opening up CO Academy if anyone thinks they have what it takes to become a CO in the UPSILON military, contact me to enlist. We Want YOU!

Please follow the rules of the recruiting forum.
There are some specific guidelines that we ask Clan Recruiters to follow during their ongoing recruitment efforts:
• Each clan is limited to one recruiting thread
• Clans may bump their recruiting thread once a week with a legitimate and substantial update (3-4 sentences)
• One additional thread may be made for challenges and tournaments

Im Sorry from now on I will follow these rules. Thank you for telling me.

We are still looking for new members to swell our ranks. We have opening all the way up to division leader. If you want to incorporate more information about these ranks please message em or UPSILON Clan A1 for more information. Thank you.

At 4 full platoons and still growing, Upsilon has mobilized our Navy branch. The Upsilon Navy is the branch of choice for members who are dedicated to principled leadership, studious self-improvement, and the elevation of their crewmates. I’m currently recruiting for 1st Squadron and I’d love to hear from anyone who’s interested. You can find more detailed information on our new clan website: www.upsilonclan.com

Boot Camps are Mondays and Thursdays at 8pm Eastern, but if you want to play with us before the next bootcamp, just send a message to Gamertag “ZenPlatypus” and we’ll try to get you in a game. We frequently run large custom lobbies and small team matchmaking, as well as periodic trainings, clan battles, and simulations.

Feel free to contact me either via XBL or our website with any questions. I look forward to meeting you.

Really your recruiting on another persons page your low really low

I’m really interested in joining. You guys really seem to have your standards under control. If you’re still recruiting, I’ll be free pretty much this whole weekend ( maybe some of the week after) and I would like to get to know what you guys are all about. I usually start operating around noon Pacific Time and I stay on for quite a while if need be. My Gamertag is SoundsLikHoopla if you’d like to message me but I’ll probably send a message to one of the representatives listed on this thread.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

> Really your recruiting on another persons page your low really low

He is in the clan,

> I’m really interested in joining. You guys really seem to have your standards under control. If you’re still recruiting, I’ll be free pretty much this whole weekend ( maybe some of the week after) and I would like to get to know what you guys are all about. I usually start operating around noon Pacific Time and I stay on for quite a while if need be. My Gamertag is SoundsLikHoopla if you’d like to message me but I’ll probably send a message to one of the representatives listed on this thread.
>
> Thank you for taking the time to read this.

roger that i’ll tell my leader u want to join the Marines

Sorry bout that I didn’t see you were also called Upsilon

> At 4 full platoons and still growing, Upsilon has mobilized our Navy branch. The Upsilon Navy is the branch of choice for members who are dedicated to principled leadership, studious self-improvement, and the elevation of their crewmates. I’m currently recruiting for 1st Squadron and I’d love to hear from anyone who’s interested. You can find more detailed information on our new clan website: www.upsilonclan.com
>
> Feel free to contact me either via XBL or our website with any questions. I look forward to meeting you.

Hello. I’m interested.
I have enlisted on your website.

I’ll be sending you a message in XBL this evening.

I am on Central Time, and play in the evening most nights.

If you guys like to mess around on Minecraft, don’t join this clan. They’ll kick you faster than diamond mines cobblestone.

http://www.upsilonclan.com/2013/08/15/officer-candidate-school/ Is official open! Fill out the fourm!