recruiting active players

Company:HyperLethal
If your looking for a company to earn the new Achilles Armor Set with check us out, were filling up fast so apply before it’s too late!

New Applicants please copy and paste the form listed below, then fill in your information when applying.
Gamertag:
CSR:
Highest rank achieved:
Favorite Gametypes:
General location/timezone:
Average weekly activity:
What you wish to achieve by joining:

Once accepted I also ask that you at least add our Lieutenants and me as we are the most active members of our community and host games often.

**Company:**HyperLethal
**Point Of Contact:**ClanKilla187, flex the champ, XvXBloodyAceXvX, Stretch1337, lVlaster Shakes, MathYou1, Gunner Tramley
Mission: Create a mature friendly competitive killing machine to dominate the galaxy
Company Info: HyperLethal is a American based Halo 5 company created by me a some of my friends. We play daily with full fireteams in arena and warzone. Looking forward to hosting company events, custom game nights, training sessions and more.

Company Rules & COC

• Be Mature (derogatory, sexiest, and racial comments will not be tolerated) - Communicate clearly, use call outs and try to keep non tactical chatter to a minimum during matches - Active and a team player - Bring your A game, we play to winCompany Requirements:

• Must be atleast 16 years old - CSR level 50+ - Member of company site & app - Have a mic (not kinect)Company rules and requirements are subject to change. Exception may be made on a individual basis.

“…more of a hyper-lethal vector than a soldier,”

Register to join our Company site here:
HTTP://HYPERLETHAL.SHIVTR.COM/
HyperLethal Band has been started:
App used for offline messaging, LFG, sister companies, and groups communication
Invite link: http://band.us/n/a1a6paCfb4R3w

If you don’t wish to join our company but would like to participate with our group, you may join our company site as an ally or our Band.

We would like to compete with other companies In custom “Clan Wars” and skirmishes. My goals for our website and band are to provide a place and tools used for group/community organization hosting events, LFG, friendly clan encounters/challenges, etc.

Aside from playing against your company members specifically, what else does being an “ally” entail?

> 2533274854678817;3:
> Aside from playing against your company members specifically, what else does being an “ally” entail?

Access to our website, band, our LFG, training, clan challenges, events to name a few. Pretty much gives you access to majority of our clan website features and band.

We plan to grow our cummunity beyond the 100 member limitations of the halowaypoint Spartan company. These are tools we plan to use, so our members and allies can stay in touch with each other with out the need to add everyone to there friends list. Also I have the understanding that many players may not wish to leave there company but would like to participate with other like minded individuals.

For instance, I’am a member of the HaloWheelMen cummunity but not there Spartan company. I mostly use it for finding good warzone fireteams, there insight, chat and forums.

If interested in joining our company or cummunity please leave a comment here. With your GT/Display name you plan to use on our website/band. This will help keep confusion to a minimum if you choose to join our cummunity using a different name. Also a short description of your goals you wish to achieve by becoming a member of our active Halo 5 group.

I appreciate your feedback looking forward to making new friends, company member, and cummunity members!

Still accepting new members, prefer player who are good at Warzone and would like to help build up our company’s Warzone squad.

I have a 90% win ratio in Warzone but sometimes find it hard to either join warzone fireteams from groups I play with or get our members together to form our own fireteam. Looking for experienced Warzone players who know the callouts, AI boss spawn, and easy fast methods to kill them.

Also willing to help teach new members some of these tactics and tricks among other useful tidbits.

If your looking for a company to earn the new Achilles Armor Set with check us out, were filling up fast so apply before it’s too late!

Gamertag: weaponwes123
CSR: Platinum 2 (Arena)
Highest rank achieved: Platinum 4 (Arena) (Level 54)
Play-style: Sharpshooter, Sniper, Objective Runner
Favorite Gametypes: Capture the Flag, Warzone, Big Team Battle
General location/timezone: PST
Average weekly activity: 6 hours per week, mostly on the weekends
What you wish to achieve by joining: Want to play with people who can communicate so we can win

> 2533274889880719;8:
> Gamertag: weaponwes123
> CSR: Platinum 2 (Arena)
> Highest rank achieved: Platinum 4 (Arena) (Level 54)
> Age: 18
> Play-style: Sharpshooter, Sniper, Objective Runner
> Favorite Gametypes: Capture the Flag, Warzone, Big Team Battle
> General location/timezone: PST
> Average weekly activity: 6 hours per week, mostly on the weekends
> What you wish to achieve by joining: Want to play with people who can communicate so we can win

Hi weaponwes123,

I think you would be a good fit here with us, so I sent you an invite. Please review our clan bio upon joining, and register to join our company site and band.

I’am also in the same timezone so I think we would have good odds of being online around the same time. We try to keep com chatter to a minimum and prefer using callouts with tactical information while in matches. We also use the Band app and our company site for offline communication.

Hopefully you choose us. I’ll be on later today, maybe we will get a chance to play together.

Gamertag: Favom
CSR: 52
Highest rank achieved: Diamond
Play-style: Adaptive
Favorite Gametypes: Everything
General location/timezone: GMT
Average weekly activity: 20-25 hours
What you wish to achieve by joining: play with a good team who communicates effectively and works as a team building my friends list up with good halo players

> 2533274823404701;10:
> Gamertag: Favom
> CSR: 52
> Highest rank achieved: Diamond
> Age: 25
> Play-style: Adaptive
> Favorite Gametypes: Everything
> General location/timezone: GMT
> Average weekly activity: 20-25 hours
> What you wish to achieve by joining: play with a good team who communicates effectively and works as a team building my friends list up with good halo players

Thanks for joining our ranks Favom looking forward to teaming up and playing on live together!

Yea im an above average player im super interested in joining, i dont play much cause honestly its boring to play alone and be better then most of the people you play against

> 2533274902375214;12:
> Yea im an above average player im super interested in joining, i dont play much cause honestly its boring to play alone and be better then most of the people you play against

I looked at your stats your alittle below our CSR requirement but I think we would be willing to make an exception. I’am on live now if we could team up and dicuss the possibility of you becoming one of our members.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

Orion company Accepts all Applications while space is available!
Join here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/orion%20company
Orion Company’s current primary goal is achieving level 5 kill commendations across the board for unlocking theAchilles armor. Any and all applications will be accepted, with priority carefully considered and given to accounts with higher playtimes and kill counts at capacity. Again this achievement is about kills, not KD ratio, as such we encourage aggression as primary, so get out there and kill kill kill! Please submit your application today, and we will all have this armor ASAP!

Really kaysik…

make your our own thread lol

That guy just snuck in here lol

Gamertag: Midnight DROW
CSR: 79
Highest rank achieved: Platinum 2 SWAT
Play-style: Cautious
Favorite Gametypes: Warzone Assault, FFA, SWAT, Breakout
General location/timezone: Central Time
Average weekly activity: 15-20 hours, mornings/early afternoon mostly
What you wish to achieve by joining: Complete Company Commendations, finally get a few games in where people actually communicate

> 2533274813531008;17:
> Gamertag: Midnight DROW
> CSR: 79
> Highest rank achieved: Platinum 2 SWAT
> Age: 44
> Play-style: Cautious
> Favorite Gametypes: Warzone Assault, FFA, SWAT, Breakout
> General location/timezone: Central Time
> Average weekly activity: 15-20 hours, mornings/early afternoon mostly
> What you wish to achieve by joining: Complete Company Commendations, finally get a few games in where people actually communicate

Thanks for your feedback, I’ll add you to my friends list and send you an invite to the company.

Gamertag: Master Killer V
CSR: 95ish
Highest rank achieved: Diamond 5
Play-style: The Win before your personal KD
Favorite Gametypes: Slayer and Warzone
General location/timezone: Eastern
Average weekly activity: 2-3 hours 6 of 7 nights a week
What you wish to achieve by joining: More people to play with in Warzone

> 2726286203011986;19:
> Gamertag: Master Killer V
> CSR: 95ish
> Highest rank achieved: Diamond 5
> Age: 30
> Play-style: The Win before your personal KD
> Favorite Gametypes: Slayer and Warzone
> General location/timezone: Eastern
> Average weekly activity: 2-3 hours 6 of 7 nights a week
> What you wish to achieve by joining: More people to play with in Warzone

I sent you a invite to our company. Thanks for the reply we will be in touch, looking forward to teaming up and playing by your side on the battlefield!