Recruit me!!

Hello I am searching for a good clan that plays halo, idc if you are MLG or whatever I just want to join a clan that is active. I am a female gamer, I currently do not have a functioning mic because the wire got messed up. I tried joining PMS CLAN which is the biggest female clan in gaming but they wouldnt let me because i have no mic… Anyways if anyone thinks I’m worthy enough PLZ respond… If you are a new clan with like 20 members I will not be interested I want a clan that has experience and will not fall apart in a few months
My Gamer Tag: ROSE WOLF XD

Well it doesn’t matter to us wheather you have a mic or not but we love playing halo that’s for sure. Were more of a group than a clan and weve been around for a year and a half now. Weve released our own site now for the last 3 months and are starting to grow. Come visit us at www.letsrollgaming.com for some crazy fun.

If you are interested in a solid, structured clan, you should check out www.instantdeathsquad.net. We have been around since 2009, and have grown a lot since. To get to the point, the Halo Division in our clan a bunch of members that always get together and play three times a week. People are always on, and willing to play some matches with you whenever you like. If you feel the need to compete, we have two competitive teams as well as our monthly 1v1 tournaments running at the moment. Mic wise, you would be okay with joining our clan. We have had members with mic issues before so it’s all good.

If you have any further questions about the clan and such, message me at my gamer tag “TetheredDestiny”. Hope to hear back from you!

> Hello I am searching for a good clan that plays halo, idc if you are MLG or whatever I just want to join a clan that is active. I am a female gamer, I currently do not have a functioning mic because the wire got messed up. I tried joining PMS CLAN which is the biggest female clan in gaming but they wouldnt let me because i have no mic… Anyways if anyone thinks I’m worthy enough PLZ respond… If you are a new clan with like 20 members I will not be interested I want a clan that has experience and will not fall apart in a few months
> My Gamer Tag: ROSE WOLF XD

You should check out Midland Base.

You can watch our intro video by clicking here

We’re a relaxed group for casual players who like to play for fun and don’t stress over knowing call outs or stress over KD ratios.

We don’t make folks change their gamer tag, call out, armor, emblem, or colors.

We don’t have a “uniform” or make folks go through “boot camp”, “basic training”, “conditioning”, or take “entrance exams”.

We only require that you not be a cheater / booster, and that you demonstrate good sportsmanship when you play.

We support Destiny in addition to all versions of Halo that can be played on XBox 360. We’ll support Halo 5 on X Box One, and Destiny on X Box One as well.

Our website

Our forums

What we offer:

• Classic Saturday game day with group gaming in Reach, Halo 3, ODST, including fire fight and / or campaign modes depending on number of members and leaders on line.

• Saturday Game Night in Halo 4.

• Sunday Game Day in Halo 4.

(The game days are timed so European members don’t have to be up so late to play with us.)

• We have a weekly screenshot caption contest

• Weekly member spotlight

• Map / game type forgers

• Montage makers

• Live stream on Twitch

• You Tube channel

• Grifball team, the Midland Bellwethers, registered in Grifball Hub’s Good Games League that has been active since the 2012 Spring Fling.

• Honesty; we don’t allow cheating, and as a community we strictly comply with the developer’s rules prohibiting any tomfoolery.

• We recently became a Destiny / Halo group - so if you intend to play Destiny when it releases in 2014 you won’t have to find another group, you’ll be able to play it AND continue to play Halo right with us.

All those interested may apply here.