Recruit is Default

I don’t know how many people know this but there seems to be a bit of discrepancy. Lots of people tend to think the Warrior set is the default but it isn’t.

Read the description.

This makes me kind of upset as a person who preordered the LE because I assume this means we only get skins.

Well it looks like the Recruit armour will be the armour for all Recruits! Can’t say i’m unhappy, that armour is the closest thing we’ve got to ODST, i’m still sad I can’t get the Fotus armour without paying $1 bazillion dollars but hey we still haven’t seen the full armour set yet, let alone the Specializations armours that will be unlockable.

We were only told we were getting a skin the day they announced the LE. Not that I’m complaining, I like the Recruit armor.

> I wouldn’t really trust Bravo’s word on it, i’d wait to see what 343 says, hopefully they’ll confirm it soon, i really hope all armours will be unlockable :frowning:

Bravo doesn’t say anything. The description makes the claim: “Standard default armor configuration for all recruited Spartan personell.” plus it is the first on the list.

> > I wouldn’t really trust Bravo’s word on it, i’d wait to see what 343 says, hopefully they’ll confirm it soon, i really hope all armours will be unlockable :frowning:
>
> Bravo doesn’t say anything. The description makes the claim: “Standard default armor configuration for all recruited Spartan personell.” plus it is the first on the list.

Oh sorry, I thought you meant the description of the video! I was slightly confused :S sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

Well it looks like the Recruit armour will be the armour you get at recruit :stuck_out_tongue:

> I don’t know how many people know this but there seems to be a bit of discrepancy. Lots of people tend to think the Warrior set is the default but it isn’t.
>
> Read the description.
>
> This makes me kind of upset as a person who preordered the LE because I assume this means we only get skins.

According to the original description for LE, we were meant to only get a skin.

Wow. Looks like I wasted $111.99 for Halo 4, a Halo movie, and three map packs. :frowning:

I’m sure I’ll very quickly get over it.

It says in the in-game description of the recruit that “The Recruit armor is the standard armor for all recruited Spartan personnel”. But I was thinking that it meant that story wise. Kind of how Mk. IV, V and VI were the default for the Spartan II’s. Im hoping that all the websites that say that it only comes with the skin, are miss informed, because I really want recruit to be LE exclusive :stuck_out_tongue:

I was looking forward to having a more limited and nice looking helmet with the Recruit. I thought the helmet came with LE, not a skin. Oh well, more people can enjoy the Recruity goodness.

> Wow. Looks like I wasted $111.99 for Halo 4, a Halo movie, and three map packs. :frowning:
>
> I’m sure I’ll very quickly get over it.

You get the skin, avatar items, and emblem too.

> > Wow. Looks like I wasted $111.99 for Halo 4, a Halo movie, and three map packs. :frowning:
> >
> > I’m sure I’ll very quickly get over it.
>
> You get the skin, avatar items, and emblem too.

Could you link me to the skin and emblem please? What are the avatar items? :stuck_out_tongue:

Recruit ~=~ ODST. ODST = play as Rookie. Rookie = Recruit

> > Wow. Looks like I wasted $111.99 for Halo 4, a Halo movie, and three map packs. :frowning:
> >
> > I’m sure I’ll very quickly get over it.
>
> You get the skin, avatar items, and emblem too.

Yeah, I like all of that. Was extremely excited because I thought the armor was exclusive. It’s a little bit of a shock to hear it isn’t. I’m not really worried about it though.

forget it sorry edited something i was wrong, posted accidentaly below

Cool, looks like I won’t have to unlock the only half decent helmet.

> > > Wow. Looks like I wasted $111.99 for Halo 4, a Halo movie, and three map packs. :frowning:
> > >
> > > I’m sure I’ll very quickly get over it.
> >
> > You get the skin, avatar items, and emblem too.
>
> Could you link me to the skin and emblem please? What are the avatar items? :stuck_out_tongue:

The avatar items are a cryo tube, and a set of Recruit armor for your avatar.

I guess I’ll use a different color scheme to make use of the skin being the only exclusive of the LE. Maybe Red/Maroon.

Obviously people don’t know how to read and this is why people get scammed. Haha I pre-ordered the LE for that nice looking steel case.

WE ARE GETTING, RECRUIT PRME, as you can see its maybe a skin, but the skin looks more different than the simple recruit armour, that is exclusive for LE.
note: on the video the OP posted ytou can see 2 types of helmets

> > > > Wow. Looks like I wasted $111.99 for Halo 4, a Halo movie, and three map packs. :frowning:
> > > >
> > > > I’m sure I’ll very quickly get over it.
> > >
> > > You get the skin, avatar items, and emblem too.
> >
> > Could you link me to the skin and emblem please? What are the avatar items? :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> The avatar items are a cryo tube, and a set of Recruit armor for your avatar.
>
> I guess I’ll use a different color scheme to make use of the skin being the only exclusive of the LE. Maybe Red/Maroon.

Thank you good sir. I’m a bit disappointed as I foolishly pre-ordered the Limited Edition (and paid the full price up front) for the Recruit armour… but I suppose the map pack vouchers and everything else (except the avatar stuff which I don’t care about) will be worth it.

Personally my favorite skin is the web skin from amazon, that’s why i got it from there, i’m gonna dress my spartan up as spiderman! =D