Recruit is Default Armor?

What’s the default armor for Halo 4? I was thinking Warrior since it was like the first one revealed, but in the demos, and this thread, it says Recruit is the default, even though Recruit is supposed to be an LE exclusive.

I believe Warrior is default.

Recruit is available IF you buy the Limited Edition copy of Halo 4.

It is a LE armor not sure who said it is a default armor.

Warrior is default. Recruit is *ONLY available from the LE game.

*better be!

I think warrior is default. I’m getting the recruit armor from the LE. That’s a handsome set of armor.

Warrior is default, Recruit is exclusive. Gooby question

The demo makes it seem that the recruit armor is default.

Well, thats just a demo. They probably let players go to town with armor at pax.

> The demo makes it seem that the recruit armor is default.

That’s the demo at PAX. They have many things that are to NOT be available to players right off the bat/depending on what edition the player buys. I’ve noticed that some are running around with FOTUS armor as well.

To further prove my point, Armor Mods like Stability support upgrade (only available IF you choose the Rogue specialization and get it to level 10) are being used in the PAX build.

What 343 is doing is giving the fans (at PAX) all these new toys to play around with, hoping that they will come back and buy Halo 4 when it releases.

A bit off-topic: Are people really mixing their armor or does everyone have random armor playing on the demo build?

The warrior armor is the default, in early builds of the game the armor was named Recruit.

Warrior is default recruit isis LE exclusive FOTUS is LE console exclusive.

> > The demo makes it seem that the recruit armor is default.
>
> That’s the demo at PAX. They have many things that are to NOT be available to players right off the bat/depending on what edition the player buys. I’ve noticed that some are running around with FOTUS armor as well.
>
>
> To further prove my point, Armor Mods like Stability support upgrade (only available IF you choose the Rogue specialization and get it to level 10) are being used in the PAX build.
>
> What 343 is doing is giving the fans (at PAX) all these new toys to play around with, hoping that they will come back and buy Halo 4 when it releases.

Exactly this.

The Recruit armor is LE exclusive, with the exception of this build of the game. This is also basically advertising how awesome the LE and LE console exclusive stuff looks on your Spartan to get you to buy the LE or LE console.

That’s what I thought as well, but someone reminded me that an armor set includes only the helmet, torso and shoulders.
Look here for it.
The recruit you see does not mean LE recruit is default.

Don’t miss quote my thread…
Recruit is default for the arm, leg and visor pieces as seen in the E3/Comic-Con build.

The Recruit Helmet, Shoulders, and Torso are the only exclusive pieces that come with the LE. A set is, at this moment, only the Helmet, Shoulders, and Torso. Their could be exceptions but so far we don’t have any evidence otherwise.

So far this is default:
Helmet: Warrior
Shoulders: Warrior
Torso: Warrior
Forearms: Recruit
Legs: Recruit
Visor: Recruit

Mind you this is still based off the E3 build, as I haven’t seen a customizable screen, for armor, since Comic-Con.

I’d rather Recruit be default than Warrior. This whole reducing (or in some cases completely eliminating) the visor thing with most of Halo 4’s armor is really annoying to say the least. I just hope that there are more armors like Recruit and ODST (or classic ones like the Mark V) that are to be revealed later.