Recruit helmet is not default.

Recruit is already unlocked for you at the start yes, but the Warrior is the default one and already equipped for you.

ok thanks can oceanic be unlocked in gameplay ?

Yet another time traveller… it was confirmed a while ago that Recruit is the default helmet you start out with when you go into multiplayer.

> Yet another time traveller… it was confirmed a while ago that Recruit is the default helmet you start out with when you go into multiplayer.

Where?

Recruiter is the starter helmet, not the default.

> > Yet another time traveller… it was confirmed a while ago that Recruit is the default helmet you start out with when you go into multiplayer.
>
> Where?
>
> Recruiter is the starter helmet, not the default.

The starter helmet but not the default?

Wat.

> > Yet another time traveller… it was confirmed a while ago that Recruit is the default helmet you start out with when you go into multiplayer.
>
> Where?
>
> Recruiter is the starter helmet, not the default.

Recruit was the helmet everyone had by default when I played it last week. Details here:
https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst118612_Played-Halo-4---Likes-Dislikes--Video.aspx

The Warrior armour set isn’t default.

Whatever the default helmet is, i gurantee u that i am so not starting out with that. I starting with either my Recon or my CIO (web skin). If you think about it, how many players will actually be using the default helmet if their is a load of helmets to choose from.

> Whatever the default helmet is, i gurantee u that i am so not starting out with that. I starting with either my Recon or my CIO (web skin). If you think about it, how many players will actually be using the default helmet if their is a load of helmets to choose from.

Actually, a lot of people will be using the Recruit helmet since it’s the replacement for the infamous ODST helmet.

> > Whatever the default helmet is, i gurantee u that i am so not starting out with that. I starting with either my Recon or my CIO (web skin). If you think about it, how many players will actually be using the default helmet if their is a load of helmets to choose from.
>
> Actually, a lot of people will be using the Recruit helmet since it’s the replacement for the infamous ODST helmet.

True. I feel sorry for all them ODST fans. No helmet for them. >:P