Recruit & FOTUS questions

…What if you want both? Would I have to be the heir to a gold dynasty or something to afford that? Is it even possible for the same XBLA account to have access to both?

Wouldn’t it have been a lot smarter to just give early-access to these helmets for those who pre-order?

Didn’t 343 say that everyone would have access to all of the armour, and that nothing would only be available to pre-orders and the like?

Yes, it’s possible. Get it on eBay.

> …What if you want both? Would I have to be the heir to a gold dynasty or something to afford that? Is it even possible for the same XBLA account to have access to both?
>
>
> Wouldn’t it have been a lot smarter to just give early-access to these helmets for those who pre-order?
>
>
> Didn’t 343 say that everyone would have access to all of the armour, and that nothing would only be available to pre-orders and the like?

If anyone besides LE users get their hands on my Recruit armor, I will flip my desk

In all seriousness, this is what I would do: Get LE edition, and buy FOTUS code on Ebay, but I am set with recruit armor.

I don’t think they would let you have both unless you bought LE xbox and a seperate Halo 4 LE because it is a specific pre order bonus.

I see it before me: The flooding of threads going ‘‘We’re all loyal ans!!! WE DESERVE THE ARMOR PLZZZ 343i’’

Oh boy…

Tell me about it bro. Especially the FOTUS being exclusive to the halo 4 console and being at the end of the xbox 360 life cycle it isn’t worth buying the new console.

You can try eBay if you want. However, the only best shot is to buy both editions.

Armor so far is not confirmed to be available later. They were talking.g about the pre-order skins, such as WEB and Forest.

> Tell me about it bro. Especially the FOTUS being exclusive to the halo 4 console and being at the end of the xbox 360 life cycle it isn’t worth buying the new console.

Perhaps to you. You are correct though, the cycle is nearing it’s end but there are some that are going to buy the LE console stuff regardless of that fact.

> I see it before me: The flooding of threads going ‘‘We’re all loyal ans!!! WE DESERVE THE ARMOR PLZZZ 343i’’
>
> Oh boy…

Yup =…

> > I see it before me: The flooding of threads going ‘‘We’re all loyal ans!!! WE DESERVE THE ARMOR PLZZZ 343i’’
> >
> > Oh boy…
>
> Yup =…

What do you think this thread is? It’s already begun…

True but thats everyone’s problem. Armours and armor skins can’t be gotten unless they do this specific thing which in my humble oppinion is BS. Even with Reach, the people who preordered got a chest that no one else was ever able to get again. I can understand you getting an armour piece that would take me a long time to get like Recon or something but if you get something that I will never be able to get my hands on again, I would be kinda pissed. Atleast the Limited Eddition stuff will always be there unlike some preorders. Hopefully those come back as DLC.

I feel no sympathy for people who beg for armor. If they want it, they buy LE. If not, then no armor for you.

> True but thats everyone’s problem. Armours and armor skins can’t be gotten unless they do this specific thing which in my humble oppinion is BS. Even with Reach, the people who preordered got a chest that no one else was ever able to get again. I can understand you getting an armour piece that would take me a long time to get like Recon or something but if you get something that I will never be able to get my hands on again, I would be kinda pissed. Atleast the Limited Eddition stuff will always be there unlike some preorders. Hopefully those come back as DLC.

That is the point. I like my exclusives to stay exclusive.

> > I see it before me: The flooding of threads going ‘‘We’re all loyal ans!!! WE DESERVE THE ARMOR PLZZZ 343i’’
> >
> > Oh boy…
>
> Yup =…

Mhm… sips beer

Breaks into King of the Hill theme song

> That is the point. I like my exclusives to stay exclusive.

Well thats limited edition which anyone can get at anytime if they want but what I mad about is the possibility of not getting the other armour skins. (The oceanic, Raptor, and Venator skin since I’m getting Web) The people who cry about the limited edition stuff just need to buy limited edition but I don’t want to preorder like 6 Halo 4s for all the cool armour skins (Especially since these are specific to certain armours!!!).

> > That is the point. I like my exclusives to stay exclusive.
>
> Well thats limited edition which anyone can get at anytime if they want but what I mad about is the possibility of not getting the other armour skins. (The oceanic, Raptor, and Venator skin since I’m getting Web) The people who cry about the limited edition stuff just need to buy limited edition but I don’t want to preorder like 6 Halo 4s for all the cool armour skins (Especially since these are specific to certain armours!!!).

I honesyly think those will be let out as dlc. Not worth it imo since there’s bound to be more on the disc or unlocked

> > > I see it before me: The flooding of threads going ‘‘We’re all loyal ans!!! WE DESERVE THE ARMOR PLZZZ 343i’’
> > >
> > > Oh boy…
> >
> > Yup =…
>
> Mhm… sips beer
>
> Breaks into King of the Hill theme song

Hahaha good show

Im pretty sure this is how things can possibly happen.

If you want both of the contents available from the LE game and LE xbox thenyour gonna have to buy both. Thats what im doing.

343i may release the the PRE-ORDER offers as a DLC. This would not and does not include the Content Limited to the LE Pieces.

Why not those but the PRE-ORDER offers?

Well because some of the PRE-ORDER offers are limited to some Countrys and their Retailers, plus you would have to buy multiple Halos to get them all otherwise.

So what about the limited content?

Even after the release of Halo 4 there will still be plenty of LE games and LE xboxs which you can buy at available retailers.

I swear if my recruit goes off as DLC 343 will INSTANTLY lose my respect and I will never buy another limited edition game from them again. putting the LE armor on DLC is the equivalent to bungie giving everyone red and blue flames to everyone, it’s basically giving the ones who shelled out the money the middle finger and breaking their favourite game in front of them

I personally wouldn’t mind having FOTUS, but I’m not going to pay 400$ for it. I think that the pre-order bonuses should stay as pre-order bonuses. The people that shelled out so much money for that console deserve to keep their armor exclusive.