Recreating Maps

If you could have 3 maps from any of the first 4 halo games to be recreated in Halo 4, which would you choose?

My top 3 are :

The Pit- An all around perfect map
Lockout- So many good memories
Boarding Action (Just think about team snipers on this map!)

well this thread gets 10 points for originality.

I would have Turf, Sandtrap and Guardian

The Pit
Blood Gultch
Ice fields

Imo boarding action wouldnt be too great since only snipers would be fun on it everything else would be boring

1. Sandtrap
  2. Valhalla
  3. Standoff

All Halo 3 maps but oh well

> well this thread gets 10 points for originality.
>
> I would have Turf, Sandtrap and Guardian

he probably hasn’t been on the forums too long to know that this is a thread made too often

Containment

Waterworks

Burial Mounds

> Containment
>
> Waterworks
>
> Burial Mounds

frankie mentioned in one of the previous bullitens that there is a map being developed similar to Waterworks

> Imo boarding action wouldnt be too great since only snipers would be fun on it everything else would be boring

Boarding action might be fun if the area between the ships was a zero-g zone that you could fly across with your boosters. Of course, there would probably need to be asteroids or some other debris placed in the space to give some cover to players crossing.

> > Containment
> >
> > Waterworks
> >
> > Burial Mounds
>
> frankie mentioned in one of the previous bullitens that there is a map being developed similar to Waterworks

no he said it resembled Waterworks. The map structure will be different; he emphasised this

So many Halo 2 maps… Gemini, Waterworks, Containment, Colossus, Burial Mounds… I’ll stop now. They’re all just so fantastic. Terminal is my all-time favorite.

Sandtrap
Sandbox
Turf

There are quite a few maps that I have simply fell in love with. However if I had to choose I’d love to see Colossus, Ice Fields, a upgraded Terminal with more playspace for vehicles, and either a update on Valhalla or Coagulation with more forerunner styling/cover make a return.