Recon Magnum and more!

So I’ve been thinking of very cool things 343 should definitely add!

Please add:

• Recon Magnum (Don’t worry, it’s not going to be a giant scope on the small gun XD)
  • Silenced Magnum (Sneak up of people with your trusty magnum!)
  • Halo One Energy sword (Didn’t it have one blade instead of two???)
  • MORE REQ POINTS FOR GRIFBALL!

Please Remove:

• Ugly Halo One Magnum skin! Change it to the Anniversary skin!
  • Change the names of The Halo 2 BR and The Halo One Pistol (For Example, T-676 BR or M-16 Magnum!)
  • Classic BR or Change the same to Classic BR Scope

Those were my ideas! Put your below!

A silenced magnum would be nice.

There is a silenced Magnum. Whisper Truth.
Halo Combat Evolved energy sword is the same design as the rest. And I don’t mind the names.

Agree with the combat evovled skin though.

> 2533274831825597;3:
> There is a silenced Magnum. Whisper Truth.
> Halo Combat Evolved energy sword is the same design as the rest. And I don’t mind the names.
>
> Agree with the combat evovled skin though.

We mean a silenced semi-auto magnum not the whispered truth, I’m pretty sure we already knew about it.

Yeah the CE pistol needs a graphics change, it looks pretty bad.

What use would a sword you can’t pick up be?

> 2533274975864456;1:
> So I’ve been thinking of very cool things 343 should definitely add!
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Please add:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> * Recon Magnum (Don’t worry, it’s not going to be a giant scope on the small gun XD)
> * Silenced Magnum (Sneak up of people with your trusty magnum!)
> * Halo One Energy sword (Didn’t it have one blade instead of two???)
> * MORE REQ POINTS FOR GRIFBALL!
> Please Remove:
> * Ugly Halo One Magnum skin! Change it to the Anniversary skin!
> * Change the names of The Halo 2 BR and The Halo One Pistol (For Example, T-676 BR or M-16 Magnum!)
> * Classic BR or Change the same to Classic BR Scope
>
> Those were my ideas! Put your below!

• You couldn’t use the sword in CE, it disappeared after you killed the wielder.
  • No thanks, I’d rather have the nostalgic M6D over the Halo 3 M6G.
  • The H2 BR and CE Magnum already have official names: BR55 and M6D
  • No thanks, the Smart Scope BR works just fine with the way Halo 5 is set up.

The sword in H:CE wasn’t even usable…

I want the longshot scope on the pistol for reasons

Don’t forget Kinetic Bolt Magnum

> 2533274975864456;1:
> So I’ve been thinking of very cool things 343 should definitely add!
> Please add:
> * Recon Magnum (Don’t worry, it’s not going to be a giant scope on the small gun XD)
> * Silenced Magnum (Sneak up of people with your trusty magnum!)
> * Halo One Energy sword (Didn’t it have one blade instead of two???)
> * MORE REQ POINTS FOR GRIFBALL!
> Please Remove:
> * Ugly Halo One Magnum skin! Change it to the Anniversary skin!
> * Change the names of The Halo 2 BR and The Halo One Pistol (For Example, T-676 BR or M-16 Magnum!)
> * Classic BR or Change the same to Classic BR Scope
>
> Those were my ideas! Put your below!

Lets see…

• We don’t need another magnum.
  • A silenced magnum, so you mean the Whispered Truth, which is already in game.
  • The Halo CE energy sword is the exact same as every energy sword that came after it, making this a pointless addition.
  • RP gain from Grifball is fine and does not need changing.
  • You do know the whole reason behind the original skin for the CE magnum right? Its a classic weapon so it has its classic skin, it does NOT need the anniversary skin.
  • The names are fine as they are, you’re just nit-picking.
  • Again just nit-picking…

> 2533274973957410;4:
> > 2533274831825597;3:
> > There is a silenced Magnum. Whisper Truth.
> > Halo Combat Evolved energy sword is the same design as the rest. And I don’t mind the names.
> >
> > Agree with the combat evovled skin though.
>
>
> We mean a silenced semi-auto magnum not the whispered truth, I’m pretty sure we already knew about it.

So the M6C SOCOM from ODST?

nty

I think there should be every barrel varient of the pistol available, but they should be a new style of req. Unlimited uses like a loadout weapon, but it should cost 1 req point to equip a varient, and that varient is no longer equipped once you die.

Not quite free, because it’s more powerful, but not really pricey either, dove the magnum does get out classed later in games.

> 2533274831825597;3:
> There is a silenced Magnum. Whisper Truth.
> Halo Combat Evolved energy sword is the same design as the rest. And I don’t mind the names.
>
> Agree with the combat evovled skin though.

I think he was refering to a permanent gun that can be equipped to the player like the AR, BR, DMR, SMG etc. not a power weapon that can be used only once.

Halo CE Energy Sword: Spend 6 REQ points for absolutely nothing!

> 2535437652903765;16:
> Halo CE Energy Sword: Spend 6 REQ points for absolutely nothing!

That would be great!

I’ve wondered why they haven’t added more magnum variants I was actually quite surprised when they added the extra ammo one

Honestly I think more Magnum variants would be bad… I mean what do we want? There is already 4… Maybe maybe a Halo 3 ODST variant but then everyone would ask where the Suppressed SMG with long rang scope is… There prob won’t be any of those. We might get

Grenade launcher
Improved Grenade Launcher of some sort
Falcon or Hornet
Maybe a Needle Rifle (even though there is a carbine needler)

Those are just a few things that we could see in the next update. Cause it’s Halo Reach Themed.

> 2533274831825597;19:
> Honestly I think more Magnum variants would be bad… I mean what do we want? There is already 4… Maybe maybe a Halo 3 ODST variant but then everyone would ask where the Suppressed SMG with long rang scope is… There prob won’t be any of those. We might get
>
> Grenade launcher
> Improved Grenade Launcher of some sort
> Falcon or Hornet
> Maybe a Needle Rifle (even though there is a carbine needler)
>
> Those are just a few things that we could see in the next update. Cause it’s Halo Reach Themed.

No we only have regular and extended mags
whispered truth and CE magnum don’t really count since they are req items