Recon Helmet gone?

So, when i first got Halo Reach, I downloaded a code and got the recon helmet :)! but then, after 343 took over, and an update came, I lost my Recon Helmet! i am wondering why I lost it? It is a very late response, but I never found the time to post this until now. Please help me.

I would try and redownload it if that doesnt work might want to contact somone or you can wait and see if it returns

your hard drive is probably not selected right, check your DLC maps, if your maps are there but recon is not try redownloading it.

Try to restart your xbox or wait a day, I think it will reappear.

Thank-you for your suggestions, but if you read what I wrote, it has been like this since 343 took over. that is like 5 months ago or whatever. I tried re-downloading the code, and nope, I’ll try re-downloading my content though.

> So, when i first got Halo Reach, I downloaded a code and got the recon helmet :)! but then, after 343 took over, and an update came, I lost my Recon Helmet! i am wondering why I lost it? It is a very late response, but I never found the time to post this until now. Please help me.

I would recommend following these steps

Step 1: Delete profile - DELETE PROFILE ONLY

Step 2: Delete ‘Bonus Content’

Step 3: Clear system cache

Step 4: Recover Profile

Step 5: Re-download ‘Bonus Content’

Step 6: Enjoy!