recon did not get it did every thing right

hi i was playing halo 3 and did 3 of my vid master but did not get the acevment has this happend to eny one yes or no

Unfortunately Recon in Halo 3 is no longer available due to legacy technology.

The Vidmasters don’t unlock Recon armour in Halo 3 anymore, and haven’t ever since 343 Industries took over the franchise.

It is no longer possible to obtain Recon on Halo 3.

> The Vidmasters don’t unlock Recon armour in Halo 3 anymore, and haven’t ever since 343 Industries took over the franchise.
>
> It is no longer possible to obtain Recon on Halo 3.

But you can still get the vid achievements right?

> > The Vidmasters don’t unlock Recon armour in Halo 3 anymore, and haven’t ever since 343 Industries took over the franchise.
> >
> > It is no longer possible to obtain Recon on Halo 3.
>
> But you can still get the vid achievements right?

You can, they just don’t unlock Recon anymore.

I found out that I have Recon in H3 and I can’t remember that I’ve unlocked it. Did everyone get it eventually?

> I found out that I have Recon in H3 and I can’t remember that I’ve unlocked it. Did everyone get it eventually?

Everyone that played Halo 3 in the past and up until the point when they stopped doing it had it unlocked.

Wasn’t Recon given out for free a couple years ago? Cause I have it…

> Wasn’t Recon given out for free a couple years ago? Cause I have it…

It was, but only to people who had an account at the time. They can’t just automatically unlock it for future accounts. :stuck_out_tongue:

So yeah, basically if you had an account or an online account rather then you were good to go. Otherwise no Reconz 4 u.