Recon Assault Rifle with Energy Bayonet

Is this real?

Is it just a skin or is the energy bayonet a functional piece of the weapon itself?

Like can it actually be used to slice opponents or is it just a cool thing like they did with the helmet on fire bit?

Also…I know there are skins but this assault rifle is a bit different and how would this apply to all other weapons? Is this the first look at something much bigger that hasn’t been revealed yet?

Just curious what your thoughts are

It’s Halo follower, ignore.

> 2533274883181109;2:
> It’s Halo follower, ignore.

Wow… seriously?

Changed the source… hopefully that helps eyeroll

By the looks of things, Halo 5 will allow players to own different variants of each weapon for use in Warzone (And Warzone ONLY).

The ‘Recon AR w/ Bayonet’ is a new variant of the AR that players can unlock and use in Warzone. The Skin is purely cosmetic and can be used in any mode in Halo 5’s multiplayer.

It’s a better version of the assault rifle that you can use in Warzone. It’s a Microsoft Store pre-order bonus, however all pre-order bonuses are unlockable in-game through Requisition Packs. You can still use it in arena, but it will only be a cosmetic item and you will not be able to use the bayonet like you can in Warzone.

Here’s more on the Requisition System and how it works.

> 2533274939958452;5:
> It’s a better version of the assault rifle that you can use in Warzone. Xbox Japan posted a picture of it on Twitter, so I’m guessing it’s going to be some sort of pre-order bonus in Japan. However, all pre-order bonuses are unlockable in-game through Requisition Packs. You can still use it in arena, but it will only be a cosmetic item and you will not be able to use the bayonet like you can in Warzone.
>
> Here’s more on the Requisition System and how it works.

It’s a microsoft store preorder bonus.

Japan gets all the cool things

I need it!!! Now I don’t know where to preorder from. Do I want the cooler bayonnet ar or the longshot ar (always wanted a long range ar.

> 2533274883181109;2:
> It’s Halo follower, ignore.

Actually, it’s pretty legitimate, as are a DMR with a silencer, an SMG with a long barrel, and a BR with a laser light.

Look them up if you think I’m trolling.

Btw, one hit melees?

I’m pretty sure skins can be used in arena but any special attributes attached to those weapons would be turned off making it function as a ‘normal’ weapon.

That’s my understanding of it all. Just was thrown off by the possible different attachments such as the energy bayonet and that whole area of the game they haven’t fully disclosed yet.

> 2533275018690103;6:
> > 2533274939958452;5:
> > It’s a better version of the assault rifle that you can use in Warzone. Xbox Japan posted a picture of it on Twitter, so I’m guessing it’s going to be some sort of pre-order bonus in Japan. However, all pre-order bonuses are unlockable in-game through Requisition Packs. You can still use it in arena, but it will only be a cosmetic item and you will not be able to use the bayonet like you can in Warzone.
> >
> > Here’s more on the Requisition System and how it works.
>
>
> It’s a microsoft store preorder bonus.

Well, I’m an idiot. Fixed

i pre-ordered it and only got lagrange skin, how do i find this one is it in a req i have to earn or something?

Sure looks cool how do we get it

I pre ordered from the Microsoft Store but did not receive any skins/variants. Does any one know how to receive the items? I had the hard copy ship to me rather than getting the digital version, does that matter?

Is it in a promotional REQ pack. If it is I haven’t recived it yet. But I pre-ordered from the Microsoft Store.

> 2533274909609192;15:
> I pre ordered from the Microsoft Store but did not receive any skins/variants. Does any one know how to receive the items? I had the hard copy ship to me rather than getting the digital version, does that matter?

I think the same. But physical or digital edition doesn’t matter.

This a rank 7 or 8 req AR that can be used in Warzone, once your team is alottted rank 7/8 reqs.

It does what it says (view all the base weapon types in collection section of the Halo 5 stats), it increases attk range and dmg, and looks… weird!

What you/I got is the skin and the assult rifle with the bayonet. You can use the assult rifle at req lvl 8. I got mine the day after release along with the skin.

The weapon is a one hit kill with melee.

I have the skin with the bayonet for AR, BR and SMG xD