recon armor unlock

Ok I have been halo 3 for years and I still dont have recon armor I know that you do not have to have the vidmaster achievements now. I would like to have my recon armor please
from a happy halo player

Recon armour can no longer be unlocked on Halo 3 for the Xbox 360.

You have got to be kidding me. It is a feture available to all players in 2012 had it but everyone else who didnt have live at the time cant that is absolute crap. The gme may be 7 years old but people still love it and play it and the fact that all the new people cant have the same features is not fair.

From,
Adissatisfied customer

> You have got to be kidding me. It is a feture available to all players in 2012 had it but everyone else who didnt have live at the time cant that is absolute crap. The gme may be 7 years old but people still love it and play it and the fact that all the new people cant have the same features is not fair.
>
> From,
> Adissatisfied customer

You should of done some research on the subject before doing it.

> You have got to be kidding me. It is a feture available to all players in 2012 had it but everyone else who didnt have live at the time cant that is absolute crap. The gme may be 7 years old but people still love it and play it and the fact that all the new people cant have the same features is not fair.
>
> From,
> Adissatisfied customer

It was a feature available to all players in 2012 when 343 announced quite openly that when Bungie handed over the franchise to them certain features wouldn’t be supported such as Recon and Nameplates. You had plenty of time to get the armor when it was available through the Vidmasters but you either chose not to or just weren’t on Xbox Live at the time - neither one being 343’s problem.

You may be a dissatisfied customer but at the end of the day if you missed it its your fault entirely.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Wow so because I am was born into a a piss poor home and couls not afford any of this until I got my own job at 14 it is my fault that I am not allowed the same features as others you know kid you can not comment on this you have no help on the situation execpt being a peanut gallery.

Insulting those answering your questions isn’t really a helpful way to go about things.

Unfortunately recon is no longer obtainable due to legacy tech.

>

I’m answering your question, if you don’t like the answer then I apologize but you’ll get the exact same response from just about everyone on the site. I sympathize with your financial situation but the fact is that it’s gone and won’t be coming back.

I’m not sure how you or your family is doing money-wise now but all I can recommend to you is the Master Chief Collection for the Xbox One. There is a strong possibility of it being unlockable on there but unfortunately Halo 3 for the Xbox 360 isn’t really supported anymore outside of just having the servers online.

So once again, I sympathize but getting angry with me or anyone else on this forum isn’t going to change the answer to something you want. That’s just how it is.

Ya sorry man. I guess I got to get ahold of 500 bucks somehow.

> Ya sorry man. I guess I got to get ahold of 500 bucks somehow.

I wouldn’t if it’s just for Recon, that is obviously not worth it - but if you planned on getting an Xbox One for the MCC anyway then go for it. :slight_smile:

Sucks that you can’t unlock it anymore. 343i should have made a way to unlock it from their website, like Bungie did after you completed all the Vidmasters.