"Recon" armor in Halo 4?

I recall reading some article recently (along side the specializations announcement) that they hinted at a “recon” armor set (or something of the sort). I personally think that would be awesome if they implemented something like “the road to recon” like they did in halo 3.

Has anyone else read what i’m talking about?

I like it but, I swear if the file browser is filled to them brim with “download this and recommend to get X armor” I’m gonna go loco. That was a little annoying in Halo 3.

well the helmet is in game at least not sure how to get it

I just really hope that there is a 343i employee-only armor, and I hope they keep it to themselves. It’s always nice to see them stand out in their game after all their hard work :slight_smile:

they have the recon helmet back, but they said yes they will have secrets like recon in halo 3, will also be in halo 4

> I like it but, I swear if the file browser is filled to them brim with “download this and recommend to get X armor” I’m gonna go loco. That was a little annoying in Halo 3.

True story. I’ve always loved when games had an extra something that required a set of optional tasks that were on the controller throwing hard or just plain fun, and in the end you’re rewarded with something awesome for your efforts.

> I like it but, I swear if the file browser is filled to them brim with “download this and recommend to get X armor” I’m gonna go loco. That was a little annoying in Halo 3.

Lolz - that was an infestation.

OT - 343i should gives their employees Monitor helmets.

It’s annoying in Reach too, I don’t think it will ever go away.

When David said that there was a “Recon” armor set he meant a secret one that was unlockable similar to Recon. I’m betting on GRD considering how much it was teased in Reach.

The recon helmet in H4 looks derpy.

> > I like it but, I swear if the file browser is filled to them brim with “download this and recommend to get X armor” I’m gonna go loco. That was a little annoying in Halo 3.
>
> It’s annoying in Reach too, I don’t think it will ever go away.
>
> When David said that there was a “Recon” armor set he meant a secret one that was unlockable similar to Recon. I’m betting on GRD considering how much it was teased in Reach.

that would be awesome. I can’t count how long i searched for answers on that elusive helmet between ridiculous theories and pointless endeavors surrounding the bobs. More than i care to admit haha