Recon and Me

Due to the recent announcement about Halo 3 and Recon I have had a lot of thoughts. One of them being that If Recon is to return, will it be relativly easy to obtain?

Personally, I want it to be hard to obtain. Very. Recon used to be a symbol, slowly it has decayed and my sadness deepened. I honestly like Recon, for Recon. Not because of the hype it recieved.

If it does return, and it is hard to get, what would you expect the challange to be?

Recon was easy as hell to get lol…

And i always personally thought it looked like trash. Wouldn’t care if it came back though… just more people to laugh at. :stuck_out_tongue:

> Recon was easy as hell to get lol…
>
> And i always personally thought it looked like trash. Wouldn’t care if it came back though… just more people to laugh at. :stuck_out_tongue:

Before ODST, no it wasn’t.

> > Recon was easy as hell to get lol…
> >
> > And i always personally thought it looked like trash. Wouldn’t care if it came back though… just more people to laugh at. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Before ODST, no it wasn’t.

weekly bungie day lol. Bungie employees are TERRIBLE at halo.

> > > Recon was easy as hell to get lol…
> > >
> > > And i always personally thought it looked like trash. Wouldn’t care if it came back though… just more people to laugh at. :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > Before ODST, no it wasn’t.
>
> weekly bungie day lol. Bungie employees are TERRIBLE at halo.

Not a lot of people recieved it back then. Not like they do now. Either way it was one of the hardest armours to get.

GRD will be the new Recon is my guess.