Recommendations for 343 Halo Infinite

So I wanted to make a thread concerning issues we see as players with online gaming for Halo and make recommendations to 343 to hopefully not make them in Infinite.
One I have is STOP making so many game modes for Slayer. In Halo 5 you have it in Social with Quick Play. Then its added into Ranked with Slayer. This would be fine. But then its added to Ranked Team Arena and stripped of stuff. Then its added yet again to Ranked Solo/Duo Queue Team Arena… No other game type has 4 different options. I like team arena for the other 3 games it offers (oddball, ctf, and strongholds). If I wanted to play slayer I would pick slayer. Please don’t make one game mode so dominant in so may different choices

I have a suggestion I’d like to make to adding rather than removing. My biggest suggestion to 343 is one that no one really ever talks about and I don’t understand why. Please 343, for the sake of gaming in general, give the game settings a complete overhaul. The in game options for Halo have been so lackluster and miniscule ever since the beginning when Halo was first released. Back then it was understandable, but in today’s terms I feel this needs to be addressed. I’m hoping with the release of Infinite on PC we will have good options to choose from.

Now I know people hate referring to Halo and CoD in any way, but this is the best example I can think of. Modern Warfare did game settings beautifully for a console game and I’d like to see some inspiration from that. There was so much to edit and change so you could fully enjoy your gaming experience the way you like it. The only true thing I’d like to suggest in this area though is full button mapping which actually isn’t in CoD’s settings. Only game I can actually think of that always alows this is Fallout. I honestly don’t understand why companies don’t do this because using the console settings for button mapping is dumb and pointless in my honest opinion. Especially when you switch between more than one game. Heck, the Elite Controller only even alows two settings at a time. That said I’m pretty sure most gamers have at least 3-5 games they like to switch between.

I have a fun suggestion for the game settings as well and the only example I can think of for this is Doom. To me, it’d be really nice to see an accesability menu that let’s players customize the HUD. I’ve seen a lot of people saying they’re not a fan of how the weapons, grenades, and equipment all sit in the bottom right and I’m one of them. It’d be cool to put these indicators in a corner we’re more used to or even change it to something new completely. Another neat option would be the ability to customize the HUD’s colour. This not only would be a really neat way to personalize your gameplay experience, but it would also be a very nice way to help out players who are colourblind. Honestly, if 343 is really trying to reach out to everyone they possible can then colourblind options should be there just in gerneral.

> 2533274933098855;2:
> My biggest suggestion to 343 is one that no one really ever talks about and I don’t understand why. Please 343, for the sake of gaming in general, give the game settings a complete overhaul. The ingame options for Halo have been so lackluster and miniscule ever since the beginning when Halo first released. Back then it was understandable, but in todays terms this needs to be fixed. I’m hoping with the release of Infinite on PC we will have good options to choose from.
>
> Now I know people hate referring to Halo and CoD in any way, but this is the best example I can think of. Modern Warfare did game settings beautifully for a console game and I’d like to see some inspiration from that. There was so much to edit and change so you could fully enjoy your gaming experience the way you like it. The only true thing I’d like to suggest in this area though is full button mapping. I honestly don’t understand why companies don’t do this because using the console settings for button mapping is dumb. Especially when you switch between more than one game. Heck, the Elite controller only even alows two settings at a time. That said I’m pretty sure most gamers have at least 3-5 games they like to switch between.
>
> I have one fun suggestion for the game settings and the only example I can think of for this is Doom. To me, it’d be really nice to see an accesability menu that let’s players customize the HUD. I’ve seen a lot of people saying they’rs not a fan of how the weapons, grenades, and equipment all sit in the bottom right and I’m one of them. It’d be cool to put these indicators in a corner we’re more used to or even change it to something new. Another neat option would be the ability to customize the HUD’s colour. This not only would be a really neat way to personalize your gameplay experience, but it would also be a very nice way to help out players who are colourblind. Honestly, if 343 is really trying to reach out to everyone they possible can then colourblind options should be there just in gerneral.

Speaking only because I have played/own both DOOM and DOOM Eternal i completely agree with you. I would love to be able to customize the HUD. Nice recommendation. Never even thought of that.