Recoil, Bloom, Spread Etc.

Why do they have to put these on guns? If you shoot a gun, what is wrong with that gun shooting wherever you point it ex: (H2 Battle Rifle)? Why do they have to add Bloom or Spread or Recoil? I really don’t understand. Can someone please explain why the halo series keeps adding random BS to their weapons?

> Why do they have to put these on guns? If you shoot a gun, what is wrong with that gun shooting wherever you point it ex: (H2 Battle Rifle)? Why do they have to add Bloom or Spread or Recoil? I really don’t understand. Can someone please explain why the halo series keeps adding random BS to their weapons?

No idea.

As for Halo in the past not having recoil problems, I just attributed it to the fact that the MJOLNIR technology automatically compensated for recoil and perfect accuracy at every trigger pull (just an assumption).

As for why it’s happening in Halo 4, I’ll give it the same answer I gave it for armor abilities in general:

Halo: Reach - Armor ability tech is awesome!
Halo 1,2,3,ODST - We totally lost the technology to armor abilities. Wasn’t it backed up on a computer? Nope, it’s on that Hornet that blew up with which it also had the building plans for hornets too.
Halo 4 - OH HAI GUYZ! I found these armor abilities next to this mix tape of Tupac ft. Rick Ross! Let’s use them again!

tl;dr: UNSC/ONI/every human in the Halo universe is terrible at technological consistency and making backups.

I have no idea what you just said.

> I have no idea what you just said.

QFT.

in keeping with what a spartan is. a super soldier right? having bloom makes no sense at all. spartans are tanks on legs ffs! and even if we are not keeping with what spartans are the exclusion of bloom was never a problem in h2 or h3 and both of those seem widely regarded as the better online multiplayer halo games. bloom was annoying and stupid in reach and added a degree of randomness alot of players didnt want. i hope it never enters the series again in any form remotely like reach.

> in keeping with what a spartan is. a super soldier right? having bloom makes no sense at all. spartans are tanks on legs ffs! and even if we are not keeping with what spartans are the exclusion of bloom was never a problem in h2 or h3 and both of those seem widely regarded as the better online multiplayer halo games. bloom was annoying and stupid in reach and added a degree of randomness alot of players didnt want. i hope it never enters the series again in any form remotely like reach.

There still is a little bloom in H4. I wish they’d get rid of it completely.

Hi, I’m Brazilian!!

How do soldiers in campaign manage to shoot anything since spartans have to deal with bloom and recoil? haha These guns should be flying out of their hands!

> As for Halo in the past not having recoil problems, I just attributed it to the fact that the MJOLNIR technology automatically compensated for recoil and perfect accuracy at every trigger pull (just an assumption).
>
> As for why it’s happening in Halo 4, I’ll give it the same answer I gave it for armor abilities in general:
>
> Halo: Reach - Armor ability tech is awesome!
> Halo 1,2,3,ODST - We totally lost the technology to armor abilities. Wasn’t it backed up on a computer? Nope, it’s on that Hornet that blew up with which it also had the building plans for hornets too.
> Halo 4 - OH HAI GUYZ! I found these armor abilities next to this mix tape of Tupac ft. Rick Ross! Let’s use them again!
>
> tl;dr: UNSC/ONI/every human in the Halo universe is terrible at technological consistency and making backups.

Hmm you do know that not everything has to have a canonical reason right?