Reclaimer

I noticed something a while ago, but never payed much attention to it until now. What is the criteria to define something as a Reclaimer?

Because there are two types of Human. -Yoink!- Sapien Sapiens (Regular Human) and -Yoink!- Sapien Augeous (Reclaimer).

Its never been truly defined but its believed to be humans in general

> Its never been truly defined but its believed to be humans in general

Certain humans are defined as Reclaimers while others do not possess the statues. So humans in general cannot be reclaimers.

Neural augmentations.

> Neural augmentations.

Professor Anders was not augmentated.

Was she referred to as a Reclaimer? Or did a prophet just smash her hand onto a terminal?

Anders may have been augmented… If you recall, Captain Keyes has neural implants, which means that a scientist of Anders’ caliber could very well have neural implants as well.

That’s kinda what I was assuming anyway.

> > Its never been truly defined but its believed to be humans in general
>
> Certain humans are defined as Reclaimers while others do not possess the statues. So humans in general cannot be reclaimers.

Info** It appears i was wrong humans in general appear able to interact with forerunner tech whilst H. sapiens augeous are given the reclaimer tittle

> Neural augmentations.

John-117 found Staff Sergeant Marvin Mobuto dead in the library, with 343 GP claiming he was “the other reclaimer”

Reclaimers are chosen by a monitor, he/she decides wether the person is fit for the job

I say lets wait until the Forerunner trilogy is complete. Because I am sure we will find out then.

> I say lets wait until the Forerunner trilogy is complete. Because I am sure we will find out then.

We will.