Reclaimer to Inheritor; How Many Credits?

I’m over a third of the way from Forerunner to Reclaimer; I must’ve earned at least a million credits over the past two weeks. Reclaimer is the last stepping stone on the path to Inheritor, so I have to ask; how many more credits will it take once I’ve reached Reclaimer?

It takes 3,500,000 cR to get from Forerunner to Reclaimer; I actually heard it takes less credits to get from Reclaimer to Inheritor. Is this true? If so, how many?

It’s 3.5 mil, same as forerunner -> reclaimer

However, the game complete cRs increase for each rank so technically it is a smaller gap.

It took my wife about 3 months to go from Forerunner to Reclaimer, and she only plays on the weekends for maybe 2-4 hours each day.

Answer- too many credits, too many hours. Not really worth it honestly.

Good luck with the final 3.5 mil.

Currently working my way to Eclipse and I’ve stil got 1 mil to go!

I hope to be an Inheritor one day.

> Good luck with the final 3.5 mil.
>
> Currently working my way to Eclipse and I’ve stil got 1 mil to go!
>
> I hope to be an Inheritor one day.

Thanks. If I get to Inheritor, this’ll be the first Halo game where I’ve gotten to the highest rank.

Well… except for Halo 4, where I have an SR-130, but that doesn’t really count for much…

> > Good luck with the final 3.5 mil.
> >
> > Currently working my way to Eclipse and I’ve stil got 1 mil to go!
> >
> > I hope to be an Inheritor one day.
>
> Thanks. If I get to Inheritor, this’ll be the first Halo game where I’ve gotten to the highest rank.
>
> Well… except for Halo 4, where I have an SR-130, but that doesn’t really count for much…

its a hard way, good luck with that, i’m actually fighting to get the final rank, i’m almost close

My stats of Reach

> > Good luck with the final 3.5 mil.
> >
> > Currently working my way to Eclipse and I’ve stil got 1 mil to go!
> >
> > I hope to be an Inheritor one day.
>
> Thanks. If I get to Inheritor, this’ll be the first Halo game where I’ve gotten to the highest rank.
>
> Well… except for Halo 4, where I have an SR-130, but that doesn’t really count for much…

Same!

Halo 4’s SR-130 didn’t mean much to me when I got it because it was so easy at only 3,900,000 EXP. On Reach by the time I hit Noble I’d covered that twice that in cR which also took twice aslong in days played. So obviously much harder.

I much prefer how Inheritor takes 20,000,000 cR. An actual challenge which gives us all something to really aim for. Once either of we get it, we know we’ve earned it.

Another thing that bothers me with Halo 4 is the fact that Reach had proper military ranks and insignias as well as titles of glory. What did Halo 4 have? Just numbers :confused:

I hope for Halo: 5 Guardians they go back!

so, the credit amount stays the same for the higher ranks then…?

> so, the credit amount stays the same for the higher ranks then…?

Only Forerunner to Reclaimer and Reclaimer to Inheritor have the same amount of cR required (3,500,000 cR).

You can check out the full list there.