[/li]- Added Waypoint authentication
- Added Halo 4 commendations
- Added Halo 4 recent games
- Added spartan and emblem images
- Re-designed the user interface
- Kept a fallback to the old interface
- Fixed countless bugs and crashes
- Greatly improved the overall stability
- Fixed even more scary bugs and crashes
- Fixed a bug that would make the spartan image tiny
- Added the ability to save the spartan image
- This update is gonna hurt a lot, so please be patient
- Modified the authentication system to comply with 343’s random decision to rethink how users are signed in at Halo Waypoint
- Temporarily removed the Halo 4 emblem
- Released an unstable version in attempt to get this issue solved as quickly as possible which will end up creating more problems
- Fixed all the bugs, crashes, and injuries caused by version 1.2.4
- Added Halo: Reach stats
- Added a quick summary of your Halo: Reach career
- Added contextual stats for each Halo: Reach game mode
- Added detailed Halo: Reach weapon stats
- Added Halo: Reach spartan image
- Added optional download limitations when not connected to WiFi
- Tweaked the appearance of the stats
- Improved performance while fast scrolling
- Made the “download images” option actually disable image downloading when disabled
- Fixed a crash for pre Jelly Bean users when viewing stats that contain images
- Fixed a bug that locked users into the old interface from version 1.1.x. (The “use old stat layout” option has been disabled for all users.)
- Updated all the stats to match the new style
- Added Halo: Reach emblem images
- Updated the help screen (finally) to apply to the current functionality of the app (it is now helpful)
- Added the ability to sign out
- Added the ability to skip the initial sign in prompt
- Gave unauthenticated users access to the new interface added in version 1.2
Well… I don’t remember you asking me permission to use my GT, but I’ll take it anyway.
Shame that you can’t port it to other OS’s. Oh well, you can only blame Applesoft for that; it’s their choice to have a less developer-friendly app market and of course have less games.
Well my phone is on 2.2 so I won’t be able to try this out.
> Well my phone is on 2.2 so I won’t be able to try this out.
The next update will support 2.2 as a minimum, rest assured. I just have to work out the backwards-compatibility features of the android API.
Just out of curiosity, what device do you have?
EDIT: I’ve got some bad news… The backwards-compatibility libraries do not provide the needed resources to make Reclaimer Stats compatabile with versions lower than 3.0. I’ll keep experimenting later on, but I can’t make any promises. :’(
News & Important Information
Things about Halo: Reach
To all my faithful users who have been eagerly anticipating Halo: Reach support, I’ve got some dreadful news: 343 dropped support for Halo: Reach stats on September 1st, 2014. You can still view your data, of course: it just won’t update past that dreaded date. I apologize for this inconvenience, and am reminding you to be mindful that this is out of my control.
If Reclaimer Stats crashes while viewing stats, PLEASE INCLUDE THE GAMERTAG THAT YOU WERE VIEWING! It is crucial to have that info when reproducing your error, and it is extremely difficult to fix an error that I cannot reproduce!
Old topic I know. Is 343 or Microsoft affiliated with the app on android? I’m curious how it accesses all the data