Reclaimer, Legendary Coop glitch

Has anybody else had this ???
Me and my father are going through halo 4 on legendary and upon reaching the level Reclaimer we come across a glitch that allows us to no longer to progress.
It is the part where you have to board the Lich ( if I’m spelling it right) to allow the mammoth to move on but while standing below it for around five minutes and walking around. It doesn’t drop any enemies. We have restarted the level several times but still no luck.

Can anyone help ???

Bump

My friends and I have all had the same exact issue, it does not work for us when we solo it either

i dont understand. i passes the level co op with no trouble. if it stays still you should jet pack up there after eliminating all covies

yes u trigger this glitch by progressing to fast …you have to stay on the behemot and wait for the message where u have to destroy the big laser thing. if you do this way to early you get stuck and the lich wont appear

> 2533274842875446;5:
> yes u trigger this glitch by progressing to fast …you have to stay on the behemot and wait for the message where u have to destroy the big laser thing. if you do this way to early you get stuck and the lich wont appear

So you get punished for being to good O_o

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

lol

Just go up the laser elevator thing

Look at Nak3d Eli’s guides.

wierd me and ma bro got past in 2014