recently came back to halo wars...

I’ve just started playing the game again and now I really want to get to general (500,000 points away gulp) but I rarely find people with mics in normal games and my friends don’t play this game either. So if anyone would like to play some halo wars with me, feel free to add :smiley:

Thanks

my gt is “adam the ranger” i play the game on a regular basis and i am going for general myself i am almost a brigadier so add me :smiley:

glad you came back to the awesomeness of halo wars.

add me my gamertag is “xInfectionGTx” I try and play when im online.

GT is “FriskyBadger188” and I’m on the east Coast so hopefully we can make time for some games.

> GT is “FriskyBadger188” and I’m on the east Coast so hopefully we can make time for some games.

I am way better than Frisky, so send me msg if you want to play.

Sorry, frisky, I coudlnt resist. :]

Halo wars never lets me down… what a great game

> glad you came back to the awesomeness of halo wars.

+1

Seriously, just the thought of a HW match, makes me itch to go play XD

> > GT is “FriskyBadger188” and I’m on the east Coast so hopefully we can make time for some games.
>
> I am way better than Frisky, so send me msg if you want to play.
>
> Sorry, frisky, I coudlnt resist. :]

Picking on the major? D: But it’s okay you can have the glory while I backpack you in doubles;)

> > > GT is “FriskyBadger188” and I’m on the east Coast so hopefully we can make time for some games.
> >
> > I am way better than Frisky, so send me msg if you want to play.
> >
> > Sorry, frisky, I coudlnt resist. :]
>
> Picking on the major? D: But it’s okay you can have the glory while I backpack you in doubles;)

LOL!

GT:Newyankalt im a commander almost leveld up but i am very good i have not lost for a very long time.